Chapter 6 - Catching Carter✔️

A/N

We have reached the last chapter. I hope y'all have enjoyed this book as much as I have writing it.

Even though it was only intended to be a 6 part short story it actually ended up being a 6 part novella. 😂
But there was so much I wanted to squeeze into Carter and Amy's story that it just kind of happened that way.

Okay, I've talked enough... I hope y'all are ready for some more sexy drama! ... and the longest chapter yet!

❤️

Rocky? What the fuck?

"Rocky?" I repeat. The way she says his name isn't the same way she has called out mine, which has been numerous times at this point, but Rocky is nothing close to "Carter," and it's the last thing I'm expecting her to scream when my tongue is still inside her. So it catches me off guard.

Then I suddenly remember the conversation with Mike, with Amy telling him that Rocky was on his way here. During our heart-to-heart and everything that has happened afterward, I never thought to even ask her about it or ask if it was something that she meant was actually happening.

The pure look of sheer panic on her face lets me know that it is, and not only is it true, but Rocky is the likely source of all of the relentlessly demanding knocking.

I hover above her. "He's here?" I ask it, even though it's more of a rhetorical question.

"Yeah, and we have to get rid of him." She pleads, "Please."

"I'll take care of it." I say, giving her a quick pick and grabbing a fresh set of shorts and a tee from the dresser.

She sits up, pulling the sheet up toward her. "I'll have to go too." She huffs. "He will never leave if I don't."

She gets up and grabs one of my tee-shirts and her panties from the floor.

She slips them on and asks me to toss her a pair of shorts.

She pulls them up and crosses her arms over her chest. "Well, let's get this over with."

"