「9」Feelings?

≪ ◦ ✰ ◦ ≫ ♡┌─❀*˚──❀*̥˚─┐Feelings?└──❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚┘

≪ ◦ ✰ ◦ ≫

┌─❀*˚──❀*̥˚─┐
Feelings?
└──❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚┘

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Laying on the ground, your hand swept over the little blades of grass. Gently moving your feet through the water as you sat in front of the pond with them in it.

Koi fish then and there tried to nip at your toes which made you giggle. Leaning back you enjoyed the warmth of the sun on your skin, closing your eyes and just taking in the fresh breeze.

Months passed and ever since, you've been on more missions with Genya. It was like every time that you went on your way with him, you couldn't leave without him.

He warmed up to you a bit, showing his softer side that he often tried to hide from others. You thought it was cute. I wonder what he's doing right now?

Pushing these thoughts away you stood up, stretching your body which was sore from all the training and regular missions.

Cracking your knuckles you went on your way for the search of snacks. Approaching the kitchen you already smelled the ohagi. You knew Sanemi couldn't be far away, but what he didn't saw couldn't bother him anyway.

As you were reaching out your hand to take on you felt a harsh slap on your head.

"Ouuwaaa! Bi—" you were about to swear but saw the white head behind you. "—itterrrr. Fancy seeing you here."

You grinned awkwardly, seeing that he wasn't in a good mood. Is there anytime where he wasn't?

You decide not to push him further since he seemed to be like this towards you for some time now. You didn't know why, but you were scared to ask.

He left with the tray without saying anything other than scoffing to himself and mumbling stuff you couldn't hear.

You frowned at his behavior and decide it would be a good idea to head out since it was still pretty early. Food was getting emptier in your storage and you wanted to buy new stuff anyway.

Taking the opportunity, you casually walked out of the wind estate and headed out to look for a market. You had Ryo leading your way so you wouldn't get lost again.

Admiring nature you watched birds fly over you not noticing that you almost arrived at a nearby larger village.

You could already smell all the delicious food from over where you were. Shops filled with everything surrounded you as you entered.