「6」Bonding

≪ ◦ ✰ ◦ ≫♡┌─❀*˚──❀*̥˚─┐Bonding└──❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚┘

≪ ◦ ✰ ◦ ≫

┌─❀*˚──❀*̥˚─┐
Bonding
└──❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚┘

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Mom! Why did father leave?"

"Oh, honey." The mother looked her fourteen year old daughter, brushing her hair away that fell loose when she came near. "He has important things to do."

"What could be so important that he's not here?" The mother could hear the desperation in her voice of wanting to see her father again.
She looked at her daughter with a saddened smile, not knowing how tell her exactly.

"Well," she began but wasn't able to continue because tears started flowing down uncontrollably. With sobs in her next words the girl was shocked to see her own mother cry.

"I don't know honey..." she tried wiping away the tears furiously, the girl trying to comfort her mother by hugging her. It helped because even if she was too big, she sat her on her mothers lap and hugged her little angel tightly.

"I won't leave you mommy. Ever."

≪ ◦ ✰ ◦ ≫

Genya found himself walking in the hallways of the butterfly estate.

He was confused at first about why he was here but remembered that he battled a demon. It must be that he passed out on the way back here due to an unknown injury.

He knew this because his whole right side was hurting and bandaged up tightly that it was uncomfortable walking with it. If someone caught him wandering around he could get in trouble but he had to see [Name].

She was the one who was life threateningly injured after all, so he had to know.

He heard that [Name] hasn't woken up yet, the three little girls which names he couldn't remember told him that and left quickly. They were too intimated by him because he looked scary.

Genya leaned his hand on the all for support, walking towards the door on the right, putting his hand on the door knob, turning it and quickly closing the door behind him as soon as he entered.

She was laying on the bed, eyes still closed and her head wrapped up in a bandage. Genya gathered up his courage and sat next to her on the bed, studying her injuries.

The bandage was covering her left eye, recalling the moment they fought off the demon.

She moved so gracefully when fighting it was mesmerizing to him that he couldn't look away. It was almost like she was dancing.