「2」Final Selection

≪ ◦ ✰ ◦ ≫♡┌─❀*˚──❀*̥˚─┐The Final Selection└──❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚┘

≪ ◦ ✰ ◦ ≫

┌─❀*˚──❀*̥˚─┐
The Final Selection
└──❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚┘

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The Wind Hashira watched intensely as the young teenager tore apart one training dummy after the other.

He knew that she was ambitious enough to fulfill her goal in becoming a strong demon slayer and sometimes he sees a glimpse of Aiko in her.

A huff escaped his lips, leaning against the door frame, looking outside at [Name] training for the final selection. It was not much longer until it started and he knew she was ready.

She just turned 15. For the past three years with the help of her brothers methods and training she was able to master all forms curse breathing. Thanks to a scroll Aiko left behind she was able to learn special techniques and tricks to help while fighting. Her fighting style was similar to a dance, a pattern that she had to follow which led to her fighting with elegance.

It almost scared Shinazugawa how far she had come since everything. She didn't give up. She couldn't.

It surprised him how he had grown to care for her yet reminding himself it was only because of Aiko's promise. He couldn't get attached to someone again. Not after what happened.

[Name] slashed up the last mannequin and huffed out with exhaustion. Dehydration hit her as soon as she realized she hadn't drank something for the past three hours of training under the bright sun. Before she knew it she fell over into the sandy ground, huffing and puffing.

Drops of water fell onto her before a whole stream of cold water was splashing down. Sanemi was standing over her with a vacant yet amused look on his face.

[Name] glared at him, the water still falling on top of her head when she sat up. A heavy sigh left her lips, "Seriously?"

"You're dehydrated, you need it." He bluntly said and then the last drop of water dropped down. "Come in, you need food. You've been training nonstop for the past month and I would honesty let you suffer more but since I have a responsibility to fulfill I can't let you do that."

[Name] lost all hope for her life with Shinazugawa. A unpleasant frown appeared on her face to show him how stupid he is but he didn't seem to care as he dragged her inside by her collar to eat.

She knew he always pretended to be one tough, harsh and aggressive type of guy but she knew that deep down he was a nice guy. She saw how he treated Nobuko, he was always so gentle towards dogs and [Name] already had an idea what to give him as a present for his birthday.