Chapter 7 No one Cares

Author pov:-

As Isabella faints and falls on the ground, someone comes forward and takes her in his car along with him. After a long drive, he reached a building with Isabella, he called someone and took Isabella in a flat. He gave her an injection and left the room. After coming into the hall he called someone and said " Your work is done sir."

Person on call:- P
P:- " Okay. No one will touch her, no physical intimacy, just give her the injection, and make sure she won't wake up before morning."

Unknown:- " Yes sir. I had just given her an injection, and don't worry sir she will wake up in the morning."

P:- " One more thing. There must be a female along with you, she will help her change her clothes and all. No man will touch her. Do you get that".

Unknown:- " Yes sir. The female partner is here with us. She will help her in everything".

P:- " Good. Update me from time to time ".

Unknown:- " Yes sir".
The person on the call hung up then. And the people in the flat make themselves busy in their work.

In Conti's House

Bianca comes inside the house with a bright smile on her face. She showed her shopping bags to her mother. Talk to her. Then suddenly Emma says" Hey sister where is that Isabella?"

Bianca:- " She must be coming home while walking " she laughed along with her everyone else also laughed.

Emma:- " Why did she go with you then & why is coming by walking?"

Bianca:- " Actually she was roaming, suddenly Mrs Russo got a call so she left saying some important guests are coming, so she has to go back home and Mr Russo I mean her soon to be husband also has some important work so we also left he dropped me home. So she must be coming now by walking. By the way why are you asking about her?"

Emma:- " Nothing serious just you know na"

Bianca:-" Yaa I know. You must be feeling bored because the entertainer is not present but don't worry she will be here soon."

Emma:- " okay".

Soon everyone engages in their work and no one thinks about her. It's dinner time and Isabella is not at home. No one thinks about her and starts their dinner. After finishing dinner everyone settled in the hall. Suddenly Francesca's phone starts ringing and she gets a call from Mrs Russo asking about Isabella. Francesca gets shocked because she doesn't know where Isabella is. So first she didn't say anything. But after getting forced by Mrs Russo she tells them Isabella is still not at home. After listening to Francesca Mrs Russo hang up the call.

Russo Mansion

Mrs Russo pov:-

I get worried after listening to Mrs Conti. I make my way towards my husband's study room. I knock on the door after listening to a small " Come in" I open the door and tell him everything. He tells me to keep calm and take rest he will handle everything and I know if he says then he will do. I pray to God to keep her safe and make my way towards my room. After a while sleep consumes me.

Mr Russo pov:-

After my wife left I called my son in the study. He comes in 10 minutes with a small smile. I get to know the work is done. After a few seconds he starts speaking.

Son:- S
Mr Russo :- Mr

S:- " The work is done" He said with a straight face.

Mr:-" Good to know. She must be safe".

S:-" Yes she is safe don't worry there is one of the best female bodyguards and 4 more guards are present in the next flat. Don't worry Dad". He again said but this time his voice has concern for her

Mr:- " The men must not touch her I don't want to spoil her life, I just want you to know naa".

S:- " Yaa I know dad. Don't worry no one will touch her. I had fixed hidden cameras in the flat and there is a female guard inside the flat along with that man and one man is outside the flat and two are watching the CCTV in the next flat. So she is totally safe and I had already talked to them. They gave her an injection, she will wake up in the morning ". I just nod at him and he left the study room.

Bianca pov:-

As Isabella didn't come home. We all retire to our rooms thinking that the Russo's will find her or she will come by herself. But I get an idea in my mind and I call my boyfriend Eros. We talked for a few minutes and discussed the plan for tomorrow.

Next morning

Author pov:-

It's a different morning for Isabella as she wakes up late and that to somewhere else. She gets worried about thinking several things as where she is ? Why is here? How come she is here? Her train of thoughts breaks the voice of the door she looks up and sees a girl older than her age. Smiling at her,she comes inside and sits beside Isabella. She told Isabella about how she got them on the road in faint condition and how they took her . She also told her that her bag doesn't have any id so they were unable to contact her family. In this all she also talked about her brother who is living with her and helped her to take in her flat. Isabella thanked them. As it was all a lie but Isabella believed them because of the way they told her anyone will believe them. After getting fresh the boy told Isabella that he will drop her, and Isabella agreed after a few minutes. They left in his car. Isabella guided him towards her house. After 25 minutes they reach Conti's House. Isabella thanked him. And also invited him but he rejected politely. Bidding him by entering the house.

She sees her in-laws were present there along with her family and Eros is also present she didn't get anything why is everyone here specially Eros. She came near them and wished them good morning but no one replied to her not even her MIL.
This is a big shock for her.

To be continued in the next chapter....

Republic Day special Chapter.

For now guess what is coming next. Until then I will wait for your comments and votes. Because your votes and comments motivate me a lot. Add must add the story in your library so you will get the notification of any update. Don't forget to follow me for any announcement. Until then, have a good day.