One hundred kilograms of dog meat...

    thinking about it makes me salivate!

    They came to inspect on the instructions of the mayor.

    After landing, why should a group of unruly people kill the dog and entertain them?

    I dare to eat fish in the sea without fear of being poisoned!

    The captain ran over happily and quickly collected the fish.

    Take out the saucepan and simmer the fish.

    Due to lack of cooking oil and condiments, the fish can only be stewed in plain water.

    In order to remove the smell, you can only sprinkle more salt.

    Soon, a pot of fat-headed fish was stewed.

    The young police officer greeted warmly: "Deputy Bureau, Secretary Qin, the fish is ready to eat."

    None of the nine officials moved.

    The little policeman didn't care and distributed chopsticks to greet his people.

    The captain had no choice but to lower his attitude to the lowest level: "Secretary Qin, why don't you just eat a few bites? I will only eat potatoes and sweet potatoes along the way." If you

    eat too much of these two foods, who knows who will feel uncomfortable.

    Secretary Qin said nothing.

    Mediterranean was very angry: "You are not allowed to eat it. If we are poisoned, who will drive the ship to take us back?"

    The captain felt aggrieved.

    Although food was allocated for this long trip, there was really very little food.

    He eats the least to begin with. How can he be full if he eats only one potato for a meal?

    Sometimes, they were even coerced and taken away by a few people in the Mediterranean.

    Now even the cooked fish is not allowed to be eaten...

    Secretary Qin glanced at the Mediterranean with dissatisfaction and really wanted to call him stupid.

    In the apocalypse, many people have psychological problems.

    Especially low-class refugees, who have endured too much suffering and are very precarious, can easily go to extremes in their thinking.

    You offended the only captain, you idiot, are you going to swim back?

    Secretary Qin stretched out his hand to adjust his glasses and said gently: "Lao Xie, we are not hungry yet, you can go and eat."

    Mediterranean wanted to speak, but Secretary Qin kicked him back with a sharp eye.

    The captain glanced at Secretary Qin gratefully and ran back to have a big meal, clutching his growling stomach.

    With every minute that passed, the faces of the officials became uglier.

    The group of people were left alone all afternoon before there was any movement at the Hongchuan base.

    Xiaobai, wearing a suit, leather shoes, floral tie, asked: "Can I do this?"

    Lao Li, who was walking with him, gave a thumbs up:

    "That's great, the young man is so handsome." Xiaobai looked embarrassed: "That's right, I have been handsome since I was a kid. He is known as the "Jade-faced Little Flying Dragon."