"Disregarding the law and defying regulations!"

    "Is the person in charge of the Hongchuan base going to rebel?" "Thinking

    that by occupying a piece of land alone, you can not abide by the laws of the country. Such people should go to jail..."

    "Secretary Qin, you must go back after you go back. Report this matter..."

    Secretary Qin pursed his lips tightly and his face was ashen.

    He is the mayor's top secret, and no one has dared not give him face since he took office!

    However, he is not the kind of person who expresses emotion and anger.

    He looked down on Mediterranean and others, and would blather like a mad dog when something happened.

    If he hadn't been related to the mayor, he would have been dismissed eight hundred times.

    He, Qin Yushu, got to where he is today without any background, relying on his brains and scheming.

    Secretary Qin scolded: "Okay, everyone, please stop talking." "

    The sea is not safe. I heard that there was a small book that touched the Hongchuan base and killed the refugees. They are right to be cautious." "

    Then just wait. , just pretend that you have nothing to do and enjoy the breeze."

    Mediterranean despised in his heart.

    Coward!

    Coward!

    It’s a complete loss of face!

    We are from the official base, and we are under the instructions of the mayor.

    How dare a small private base in Hongchuan challenge us?

    Just shooting at the opponent is enough to arrest him!

    Mediterranean himself was dissatisfied, and even winked at several other connections.

    They had long had objections to Secretary Qin, but he was highly regarded and was about to become the mayor's son-in-law.

    How can a relative have a son-in-law?

    They couldn't compare and could only exchange a few words behind their backs.

    The sea breeze makes a "whooshing" sound.

    The group of people waited and waited on the sea.

    Three hours passed, and there was no movement from the other party.

    A police officer entertained himself and caught a fat-headed fish, the non-mutated kind.

    "Hey, there are fish to eat!"

    The Mediterranean people looked contemptuous.

    Look at this worthless virtue.

    Who doesn’t know that Hongchuan Base is rich in materials?

    How many people are greedy for the abundant supplies that are transported to the military base?

    Grain, sugar, preserved fruit, jam, and dried vegetables.

    According to some refugees, there is an orchard on the hillside of the Hongchuan base.

    There is also a fat and strong native dog, which has almost grown to a hundred pounds.