"Oh, mygod!"

    A group of hawks no longer played dartboard or rugby. They all ran to the edge of the cliff and craned their necks to look.

    The people in the wooden house did not do primitive sports. They held up their pants while running, and almost fell to the ground several times.

    More and more people are running towards the cliff.

    But the distance is too far and cannot be seen with the naked eye.

    An officer, with a cigar in his mouth, climbed up the watchtower and grabbed the binoculars to search.

    On the distant sea, a Black Hawk appeared in sight.

    The officer was excited and loudly delivered the news to the camp: "blakceagle!"

    After receiving confirmation from the commander, a group of large soldiers hugged each other excitedly and whistled.

    The officer immediately directed the soldiers to hoist the Stars and Stripes, a symbol of identity.

    The Black Hawk is coming, is the main force still far away?

    They were trapped here for more than two years.

    Although they had enough supplies to eat and drink, they believed in freedom throughout their lives and could not bear the fact that they could not leave the island.

    They cut wood and built ships.

    The early boat was attacked by a shark not long after it entered the sea.

    In addition to sharks there are piranhas.

    The man fell into the sea and was quickly eaten into a skeleton by piranhas.

    The seawater has been contaminated by nuclear weapons, and marine life has mutated.

    One type of red-eyed shark, in particular, is simply a mutation within a mutation.

    When they see a ship, they ram it until it breaks apart.

    After losing a group of team members, they forced Pickle onto the ship.

    The ending is the same!

    The boat went into the sea, but within ten minutes it was hit by a red-eyed shark and fell apart. The little pickle that fell into the water was eaten by the fish and died.

    If a small boat doesn't work, then build a big boat.

    They put a gun to Kimchi's head and forced Kimchi to build two big boats.

    Seeing that the big ship is about to be built successfully, Black Hawk appears!

    Oh, my dear compatriots, I miss you so much...

    Oh, thank God for not abandoning us children...

    under the lens of the telescope.

    The exciting black hawk did not fly in a straight line, but turned to the west and flew around the island.

    The officer nodded.

    Our compatriots are still very cautious.

    The stars and stripes at the camp haven't been successfully hoisted yet, and our Black Hawk warriors don't dare to approach them rashly.

    Whichever direction the black hawk flies, a group of big soldiers will fly in that direction.

    While running, he took off his shirt and waved it in the air.