"Right... I wanted to ask you something for a long time." Jungkook said. Tae looked at Jungkook waiting for him to ask whatever he wanted.

"I wanna know about the previous attack on 'Us'," Jungkook said. Tae's shyness was replaced with worry.

Tae's sudden change in his emotions was noticed by Jungkook. Jungkook secured Tae's hands in his hands and looked into his eyes.

"It's okay...I know it's painful but we don't have any witnesses left except you. We tried to get info from the rogue but it was killed by someone." Jungkook explained gently, his voice filled with empathy for Tae's pain.

"The previous day to the attack, I saw them near the omega den." Jungkook squinted, concentrating every word of the other. "They both were discussing about attacking you."

"Since I lost the sense of smell, I couldn't identify them." His eyes went down in disappointment. The alpha's heart clenched in pain and regret. He was the reason, his omega lost his wolf.

"Hey, look at me" Jungkook raised Tae's head by chin to meet his eyes. They were pooled with the tears which were ready to run down. He softly rubbed away the tears with his thumb, cupping his cheeks in the process.

"You are not at Fault," Jungkook's voice came out as a whisper. "It's mine,"

"You lost your wolf because of my choices," He admitted, "And I will try my best to bring him back." Tae nods in desperation.

"Alpha...please take care." Tae placed his hand over Jungkook's. "There is someone who is trying to hurt you." Jungkook nodded, his heart racing at the word 'alpha'.

"I will take a look into it" Jungkook assures. "We should get back to pack house" He looks around as the darkness starts to cover the light of the evening rays.

Jungkook stood up with Taehyung beside him. The alpha walked forward, not realising tae wasn't walking along him. He turned to see the omega zoned out.

"Taehyung... Aren't you coming?" jungkook called out, breaking Tae's trail of thoughts. He ran towards Jungkook as they both walked to the pack house.

Tae easily fooled Jungkook into thinking that he didn't hear any of the other's words. And the information is a serious issue.

At the pack house

Ava has been pacing back and forth not knowing where the hell did Jungkook and Tae gone. She would have killed Tae a million times in her mind.

"I swear if that bitch was with Jungkook then I would teach him a lesson," Ava murmured.

"Who are you aiming for next? Are you gonna kill someone?" Jimin asked out of nowhere causing her to flinch.

Ava's eyes darted towards Jimin, her face contorted with a mix of anger and frustration. "Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong, Jimin."

"Jimin...I see where's your manner huh?" Jimin scoffed at her mannerless behavior. "What can I expect from omega like you?" A smirk adorned his lips.

"Why should I address you like head omega? You're not in any position to question me, I am the future Luna of this Pack and you are under me." Ava retorted, her tone sharp trying to cover her embarrassment.

"You think you will be able to become the Luna of this Pack when he has fated mate? In your dreams Ava." Jimin stated the fact, putting her into place.

Ava's eyes blazed with anger at Jimin's remark, "Fated mate or not, I'll ensure my place as Luna." Her voice seemed in determination.

Jimin shook his head, unyielding. "Your obsession with titles will only lead to your downfall."