XXI

"It was none other than Taehyung."

Everyone was stunned by the revelation of Ava. It was not because they believe her but how can she even accuse the poor omega? They all looked to Tae who was silent till then. He didn't utter a word to defend himself which made them confused.

"What are you even saying?" Jin growled stepping forward to defend Tae. His hands clenched into a fist. He can't stand still hearing her accusing tae.

"I am saying the truth" Ava stressed, "it was Taehyung who planned to kill Alpha and then he informed Alpha that there is someone who is going to attack him and to make himself believable, he planned the attack on himself so he can get inside the pack house," she explained gawking her eyes at tae who didn't even move an inch.

"He is not someone who would do like this" Jimin argued. "Moreover if he wanted to stay in here, why would he want to leave the pack house today?"

Ava scoffs, "It was just an act so you all could believe him."

As the discussion went on, tae didn't even move an inch yet no tear rolled down his cheeks. He just stood there hearing her accusations. He was tired of accepting everything. His honey-like eyes flickered to the Alpha.

Jungkook heard every accusation Ava put forward about Tae. If it was before today, he would've believed her words but not after today. He had come to trust the words of the omega who was just trying to keep him alive.

His eyes followed to tae who was looking at him with his pleading eyes. Jungkook could read out his eyes which is now devoid of brightness and it broke his heart.

"Ava, Stop with these lame accusations."
Yoongi barked standing before her. His eyes spitting fire. He was ready to rip her head off. Jimin quickly held his hand trying to keep him sane.

"Why are you not believing my words?" Ava scoffed. "You are trusting this rogue why not me? Your future Luna?" She stressed every word.

"Because you are not saying the truth" Hoseok replied catching everyone's attention. He was silent till now but not anymore.

Ava's eyes widened in disbelief as Hoseok spoke up. She couldn't comprehend why everyone was defending Taehyung so vehemently. Her mind raced with anger and frustration, feeling cornered by their unwavering support for the accused omega.

"What are you even talking about, Hoseok?" Ava retorted, her voice filled with frustration. "How can you believe him who killed the Rogue?"

Hoseok's expression turned grave as he locked eyes with Ava, his voice steady but firm" So are you saying that your friend saw him planning to attack Jungkook, and he killed the rogue." Ava nodded.

Hoseok's gaze didn't waver as he addressed Ava's response. "Ava, think about it logically. If Taehyung had planned to attack Jungkook, why would he risk his own life to save him? And why would he kill the rogue that posed a threat to the pack?"

Ava's brows furrowed in confusion, She struggled to find an explanation that aligned with her accusations. "I... I don't know but I am sure that he is a threat to the pack. This pack was the safest place in the world for the past decade but when this Rogue entered everything changed."

She moved towards Tae and gripped his shoulder tightly. He winced slightly as her grip tightened on his shoulder, but he didn't pull away.

"I haven't told anyone how much you've made us suffer. You even beat an Omega to death. We haven't informed anyone about this until now, but that changes today," Ava accused, her voice trembling with anger and resentment.

Jungkook's gaze hardened as he observed the interaction between Ava and Taehyung. He had trusted Tae, and his instincts told him that there was more to this story than what Ava was presenting.