Chapter 6 - belt loops

They were both standing out side of Tara's house, walking up the stairs and knocking.

Tara opened her door and held her arms out "ah! You came" she said with a sly smirk on her face "come in guys!"

Jake and Johnnie walked into her house, Johnnie right by Jake's side and wasn't planning on going anywhere but it.

"Alcohol." Johnnie said grabbing Jake's arm and leading him to the kitchen "okay pal." Jake said dramatically.

They made their way to the kitchen with about only 3 other people standing around due to the small amount of people at the party, so the boys knew basically everyone there.

Jake motioned for Johnnie to sit on the counter while he got busy pouring their drinks. Johnnie's getting princess treatment tonight I guess, but joke aside Jake knew how Johnnie felt in these situations and also knew how to properly take care of him.

Jake picked up two red solo cups from the stack in the corner of the counter, mixing soda and gin. Jake poured his cup then moved onto Johnnie's, pouring the gin and lifting the gin bottle away, finished.

"More." Johnnie said regarding the gin in Jake's hand.

"Okay!" Jake said doing a silly dance making Johnnie giggle a little, Jake's mouth suddenly agape, "did you just giggle..?" Jake stepped closer to Johnny with a silly grin on his face.

"No! I simply laughed Jake." Johnnie looked shocked but would not make eye contact, Jake handed Johnnie his cup and pulled him off the counter "if you say so.." Jake said side eyeing Johnnie, leading them to the main room.

..

After a bit Tara broke out her twister board and started playing with a few people, as Jake and Johnnie simply watched laughing at how stupid they looked. In all honesty Jake and Johnnie were both tipsy, but Johnnie more so than Jake.

While they were standing there laughing and making jokes about the dumb twister game happening, Johnnie started to lean on Jake due to the alcohol.

"We can go home now?" Jake said looking down at Johnnie on his shoulder. Johnnie just looked up at Jake through his eyelashes shaking his head, he was enjoying himself honestly he wanted to stay. So they went back to laughing at Tara.

A few minutes pasted

"SPIN THE BOTTLE!!" Tara yelled "who wants to playyy??, come over to this room." She said walking into a room. Her room.

Jake dragged Johnnie along, Johnnie did not mind.

A few people came too, there was about five people all sitting in a circle on Tara's zebra print rug with an empty jack daniel bottle in the middle. "I'll go first!" Tara said spinning the bottle. It landed across from her. Pointed at Jake.

She smirked leaning forward "nothing we haven't done before." Jake said giving Tara a tiny peck on the lips, Johnnie just sat there unfazed.

It was now JC's turn, he rubbed his hands together and spinned the bottle, it landed on Reggie beside him, "oh come on!" Reggie said defeated "come give daddy a smooch!!" Jc said dramatically, jc held Reggie's face and pressed there lips together harsh and pulled away with a very dramatic MWAH. It was funny Johnnie thought "CLOSET ROUND!" Tara said.

Oh god, seven minutes in heaven?? Johnnie was started to get anxious, observing the few girls in the circle.

It went on for a few rounds until it came to Johnnie's turn, he had not been picked yet but now he had to kiss someone.

He spinned the bottle, it landing directly beside him, on Jake who was leaning on his hands with his legs stretched out side eyeing Johnnie, smirking.

"Go on you to! Into the closet you go.. we don't judge" Tara said mysteriously.

Jake and Johnnie both tipsily walked to Tara's dark closet shutting the door behind them.

"I bet you're glad you didn't get a random girl at least you know me." Jake said not planning on kissing his best friend.

"Yeah.." Johnnie said

"We will just stand here for seven minutes and-" Jake trailed off now, Johnnie had one of his fingers hooked around Jake's belt loop slightly trying to tug him closer.

"Johnnie..." Jake whispered surprised.

"Yes Jake?" Johnnie said tilting his head slightly up at Jake.

"Your drunk hun." Jake said with sadness in his eyes, wishing they were sober, wishing this was actually how Johnnie felt.

"So?" Johnnie said smirking now, tugging his lip piercing in his mouth nervously.

Jake was leaning closer now, Johnnie had a hopeful look in his eyes.

Jake couldn't take it anymore with the way Johnnie was looking at him. Jake grabbed Johnnie by the neck and pulled him in closing the space between them.

Johnnie was now making out with his best friend. Jake.

Jake slipped his tongue in between Johnnie's lips, now grabbing onto Johnnie's waist.

Johnnie still had two fingers on each side of Jake, looped in his belt loops pulling them impossibly close together.

Jake pulled away to breathe.

"Oh god I needed that." Jake said

Johnnie smiled innocently up at Jake "I've wanted to do that for awhile Jake."

"You won't remember it tomorrow.." Jake said sadly.