"Teddy!" I shout, I grab the teddy and look at it's. The teddy is blue, he's so cute!

"I'll name him Bluely!" I shout as Lucifer laughs.

"Are you gonna introduce me to your friends?" Lucifer ask as I nod.

"That's Mila." I say as I point at Mila.

"That's Luca, Liam and Josh." I say.

"That's Liam's parents. Alexander and Laura." I say.

"A - are they still here?" I ask, Lucifer looks at me and nods.

"Why don't you eat uh? You've gotten skinny. I'll stay close to you." He says as I nod sighing.

"Us too!" Mila says.

I nod, we then leave and go to the main room.

"Finally!" Luca shouts looking at the food.

Liam pov

I walk besides Ameila. We walk together and get some food.

"D - does your face hurt?" Ameila ask, I look at her and smile and shake my head.

"You sure?" She ask as I nod.

"Yea." I say.

"I did worse to your brother tho." I say as I look at her other brother whom is galring at me as he holds a ice pack to his face.

"Mika likes his face, his face is precious to him." Lucifer says.

"Now I know to aim at his fact next time." I say as Ameila giggles.

"Da- I mean brother, aren't you hungry?" Ameila says, I look at him to see him smiling.

"No, I'm not." He says as she nods.

"I'ma go with Mila!" She says as her brother nods, she then runs towards Mila.

"She does that sometimes." He says.

"She sometimes calls you dad?" I ask as he nods.

"It makes sense your like a brother, dad and mom to her. You make sure she's safe like a mom, fed and stuff, you protect her like a dad, and you buy her stuff and play with her like a brother." I say as he nods.

"Why don't they like her?" I ask looking at Ameila as she smiles.

"They see her as a outcast." He says I look at him confused.

"Outcast?" I repeat his words confused.

"They see her as an outcast. At home she plays with stuff animal's. She wears pink, she laughs and smiles happily. She basically acts like a child, which for me I think is a good thing. She's too inoccent and pure, nice. Our uncle's are drug lords, they are crazy murderers. But they all protect her. My mother wanted a daughter who was just as crazy as her. She was disappointed when Ameila was sweet and good. She's the first girl born In centuries. Everyone in the family wanted a girl they all tried to have one, they just turn out to be boys. They where but don't get me wrong they loved their sons no matter what." He says.

"Do they know what they do to her?" I ask.

"Yea, they all tried to help. Our uncle's and grandparents would try to let her stay for as long as they could at their house. I'm old enough to move out the house but I'm only still here because of Ameila." He says.

"What do you mean your glad she still acts like a child?" I ask.

"If you had a little sister, and she was a teenager almost an adult. Would you want her to be inoccent and pure like a child? Or would you want her to be going out to parties and with boys?" He ask as I think.

"Yea inoccent." I say as he chuckls.

"Instead of her going to parties like most teenagers do. She begs me to play tea parties, and stuff. Mostly she's in her room and tries to learn stuff like how to cook bake and other stuff. She thought if she knew everything they'd be proud of her. One time they got mad and hit her, they said if she wanted to make them so proud all she had to do was act like them." He says as my eyes darken.

"She didn't." He added.

"She hates blood too, everytime she looks at it she faints." He says.

I look around to see people are not talking instead their looking at us hearing what he says. My eyes connect with them and I know what their thinking.

Their going to protect her and make sure she stays inoccent.

And that a promise.

The only reason why we're not scared that their murderers is because we've been through worse and delt with worse.

Counted words: 1276