Rabbit's Cry to Summon an Amazon?

[Long ago, gods have watched over the mortal realm over the various races that roamed on this world in which they have created. Seeing what Dwarves have crafted. How Elves have isolated themselves and become a noble race. The wars in which Beastkin have taken upon each other.]

A boy, looking roughly in his early teen years was waiting patiently in line. Hiz gaze fixed upon the massive wall and gate before him. Nerves filled his body, but he shivered with anticipation and delight as he moved closer in line with each few seconds.

"Next! Oh, hello there. Might I ask what your reason is for coming to Orario?" A woman asked to the young boy as he looked up at her. For she was a few inches taller than his stature of five foot six. 

His ruby eyes fixated on her. Mesmerized and taking into her looks. Blue hair deep and dark as the night sky with gold and orange hair clips and earrings. Her dress was that of one from what he heard the ladies and fighters of the Asia Country would wear. An orange dress that showed off her legs through its peeking cut fabric. Seeing she was wearing black leggings and arm sleeves to make her gauntlets and iron boots comfortable to wear.

"Sir? Are you alright?"

"O-oh! Yes I'm fine. S-Sorry I was just taken in by your looks. I've never meet someone before that caught my attention." The boy said, flustered and red as he rubbed the back of his head. Not noticing the faint pink on the woman's cheeks as she giggled.

"Careful now. Flattery won't help you get into Orario. Mind I ask again why you've come here?"

"R-Right! I wish to take residency here and become an adventurer if possible. Is that fine?"

"Yes, it is. We do however ask that you pay the entrance fee as well as the residency fee first. Then we will escort you to our office here within the walls to fill out the necessary forms and then escort you to the Guild."

The woman explained as she escorted him further ahead and now had a clipboard and pen in hand as other men came and inspected the boy. Checking if he had anything suspicious and set aside his belongings.

"Apologies for the sudden inspection, but we need to ensure you harbor nothing suspicios before becoming a resident here."

"N-No worries. Just doing your job is all. Hehehe..."

"Thank you for understanding. Now I'll just need your name and the fees needed and then these men will escort you to the guild to settle the rest of the documents. There on, you can register and gain assistance from them in looking for a Familia if you wish to become an adventurer."

"Oh! Thank you miss! My name is Bell Cranel. A-and might I ask what the fee is?"

"The standard entry fee for outsiders is set at 1000 Valis. And with residency it's an aditional 20,000 Valis, so in total that comes to 21,000 Valis. Are you able to pay?"

"Y-yes, I've saved up enough money to last me a while and that should still give me plenty to find a temporary place to stay. G-Give me one second." The boy now named Bell Cranel, said as he fished through his bag and brought out a small chest. Setting it on the table in front of her as he opened it to reveal stacks of Valis as she assisted in counting the amount. 

"Yes, this is the correct amount. Thank you and I wish you luck in finding a Familia to join Mister Cranel."

"T-Thank you very much Miss..erm."

"Ah, forgive me. My name is Shakti Varma. And welcome to Orario." She said as Bell was then guided and now escorted away from the entrance. Going past the gate and now walking down the streets of Orario with two other guards informing him about the areas they were going through.