Suddenly he smiled making me frown but I quickly covered up myself and maintained my poker face and his next words were enough to trigger my anger,"You can't, okay? I will not breathe out a single word but just imagine Yudhishthir Rathore how your wife will look without her ears."

Within a fraction of seconds his both ears were on the ground and I poked the knife in his chest ,"But you look really beautiful without ears."

His painful screams echoed in every corner of my basement and they felt like music to my ears. Just a few months of our marriage have passed and she is in danger. Her life is under threat and that was one of the reasons I never wanted to marry anyone.

I pushed his chair making him fall down and I dusted my clothes. Alex was quietly standing and lost in his thoughts. I washed myself and changed my clothes. Two guards picked him up and took him away.

"I think you should forbid Ruhi to go to college." Alex suggested but I kept on driving quietly.

After silence for a few minutes I replied,"I can't. I am all tied up and you think that she will listen to me? She has a childish nature and I cannot even imagine her reaction. The only option left is to increase her security."

"But this ear thing is not understandable." He was confused and I am not lying even though I was. My mind was already occupied with many things. Suddenly my phone rang and I received the call.

"Sir, Suraj sir is asking for your presence at your home." It was my PA. I knew it and without answering her I cut the call and Alex hoped out of the car when we arrived near his apartment.

"Yudhishthir he is searching for me." I nodded and looked at him. His facial expressions were enough for me to guess the amount of tension he was going through. He swung the door close and I pressed the control button to roll down the window glass.

"They will never recognise you." I tried to soothe him.

"But he will." He smiled and adjusted his mask and cap.

"Don't worry I am with you." I said and drove off. I was already getting late. I saw Ruhi standing in the hall, totally lost when I entered inside the house. My veins popped out in anger when I remembered the act she tried to pull out secretly. I walked towards her and held her arm tightly and pulled her inside our room.

"Ruhi Yudhishthir Rathore you always take advantage when I become soft with you. Why did you visit the doctor and that to a gynaecologist without telling me when I told you that I don't want a kid right now? You gave me a lesson to not become soft or friendly with you. If you again did something like this then remember no one will be able to save you from me."

Her eyes watered after I threatened her making my eyes soft. But what she did was wrong. I cannot compromise over her health for my personal gains. I am not this selfish.

"Don't shout at me." She wiped her tears like a kid and continued,"I want to do this for you."

I held her hand and made her sit next to me on the bed. After making her drink water I tried to make her understand again,"Listen to me. You don't have to worry about all this. I am capable of taking care of these silly issues. You just focus on your studies."

Her lips quivered as she spoke,"But I...kn..ow that ...heir is... important."

"Exactly it is important but not compulsory." I again repeated my words patiently trying to make her understand. I have something for her which I don't have for anyone and that is patience and little little softness.

She nodded and suddenly hugged me. I patted her back and kissed her forehead. After that we went and performed some Pooja rituals. Dadi blessed us and said,"Yudhishthir some guests of mine are arriving tomorrow. Make the necessary arrangements."

I nodded and went back to my office.

After tolerating Suryadeep for a few more hours I puffed a cigar while sitting on the couch placed in the balcony of my room trying to ease my headache. Ruhi quietly entered and pulled the cigarette away from my hand and threw it away. Like she always does.

I shot her a glare and she shot one back in return. She sat beside me and smacked my head. I again shot her a glare and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't."

"You are not any prime minister or president who will always threaten me." And gave me a duh look. Don't Yudhishthir, don't shout at her or else she will start crying.

"What's your relation with Arcane Apparels?" Her face's colour changed at my sudden question and she looked away from me.

"I lo...ve their bra...nd nothing els..e" She stammered and I nodded mockingly. Soon darling soon. I will find out everything. I know she is connected very deeply with this label.

Ruhi again looked back at me and this time our eyes got locked and slowly both of us leaned towards each other and our lips met. They got locked in a passionate kiss. I pulled her towards me and made her sit on my lap, my hands holding her waist securely. I was never like this. I never thought I would be like this.

She tightened her hold on my hair and I bit her lip making her moan while we kissed. I felt tightness down there and our position was not letting me compromise or control the situation.

She left my lips and stared at me while breathing heavily. Her eyes widened when she felt my bulge touching her thighs. She slowly looked down and gasped. A layer of red hue formed on her cheeks and I bit her cheek which was looking very sweet.

"See what you have done." I felt her sucking down her breath and she looked at me. I pecked her lips and she closed her eyes. She has done a lot to me and she is unaware of all this.

She has seen that side of mine which I was even aware of. She has surely done something to me and what is it? She cares for me a lot. She waits for me every night to have dinner, no matter how late I get. She was even ready to bear a child for me to save my position. She has done a lot for me.

I am thankful but in return what did I do?

Put her life in danger and one more reason of not having a baby right now is that even the life of that little one will get in danger before he or she will be born.

She slowly opened her eyes and then slowly started grinding herself on me. Tightness started gripping me more and I felt the need to free the dick of my pants. I leaned near her ears and whispered,"Someone wrote in her diary that I am behaving like a sex craved man and now she is getting desperate. She even threatened to cut down my dick and throw it in a pond full of crocodiles if I touched her."

I suddenly stopped her and she gave me a deadly glare. I smirked at her and stood up. She wrapped her legs over my torso and started kissing my lips. I strolled inside the room and threw her on the bed and she balanced herself on arms. Liks she did last time.

"Yudhishthir......" She breathed out and I decided to test and play with her patience. I locked my arms over my chest and she continued,"I think we should do it."

I let off a chuckle and said ,"Not now." And shook my head. Her eyes scrunched in confusion as she tried to comprehend my words and she asked me ,"Why?"

"Because I don't have condoms and you are not on any pill." She bit her lips and again blushed but this time it was a little intense. She lay down on her back and looked away from me.

The clock was striking at 11 and I sighed. I thought of taking a bath before jumping inside the duvet. I entered the washroom and took off my shirt. All of the sudden I felt Ruhi's hand on my bare chest and her lips on my back and heard her say,"Himanshi forcefully stuffed a pack of condoms in my bag today. I have the whole pack."

•°°°°---------°°°°•
Updated on the time. I hope you are liking story. I am overwhelmed with your response,thanks a lot.

Next chapter after 85+ votes on this one. More than 800 people are reading the story and are engaged. I don't think it's a very big target
----------------------------------------------------------