I don't wear makeup, everyone else says I don't need it and I guess it's true. I mean it already looks like I'm wearing makeup but I'm not. My eye lashes look like I have marcara but they're just long and dark. I look like I have red lipstick but my lips are naturally red, my skin is tan and soft, smooth too.

I leave the bathroom. I then walk to my dorm. Once I arrive I go in closing the door behind me, I see the rest ready. Mila still doing her makeup, I sit down and bring Mr. Whiskers close to my chest as I hug him.

"Hello beautiful." Liam says.

"Hi baby." Mila says

"Hi." I say.

"Ugh! I can't wait for the food!" Luca says as I giggle the others laugh.

"You have a tattoo?" Josh ask as the rest look at me with surprised I look at Josh to see him looking at my wrist.

"Yea, it's a family tattoo. Everyone who has it mean they're a King. King is my last name." I say as they nod.

"I have a dragon one on my stomach, Lucifer and I shared, and then the other side of my stomach I have a spider. On my ankle I have a hello kitty with her friends me and Lucifer are also matching that. I picked the the hello kitty and he picked the dragon." I said as they nod.

"I didn't picture you as someone who would wear tattoos. Well maybe hello kitty." Mila says as I giggle.

Liam sits next to me.

Once Mila is done the rest leave except for me and Liam.

"You're hiding something." Liam says breaking the silence. I look at him.

"You hate people touching you and then near you. You don't eat, I've only seen you eat once a day. You always wear clothes that cover up every part of your skin sometimes. You always seem happy. When you talk about your parents not wanting you or what they say to you, you smile and stay happy like it's a normal thing. That's not normal princess." Liam says, he then cuffs my cheeks with his big large hands.

I know! He's a giant!

"I'll always protect you. It's ok to cry." He says I then hug him.

"It's ok to cry my sweet girl." He whispers as he plants a kiss on my forehead.

A bell rings.

"It's time." He says, I pull apart. He helps me up.

He then holds my hand as we walk out and into the main room. Kids and grown ups are there.

"Liam! Ameila!" I hear a familiar woman's voice shout.

"Mom!" Liam says, his mom and dad walk towards us.

"Ameila!" She says pushing her son as she looks at me up and down.

"You look beautiful as always." She says as I smile and thank her. Liam walks towards us looking hurt.

"Well hi mom to you too!" He says sarcastically as I giggle.

"Well I'm just looking at my future daughter in law." Laura says whispering to Liam but I still heard.

"Hello Alexander." I said.

"Hi darling, I hope my son has been very nice." Alexander says as I nod.

By then Luca, Josh and Mila are by us.

"Where are your paren-" Alexander says but gets cut off as the doors open and people gasp and start to whisper.

I look to see my father and mother and brother.

My mother looks around them her eyes widen looking at me.

"My disappointment of a daughter!" She says as she walks towards me.

She grabs my jaw roughly. "You've gotten a bit chubby." She frowns.

"I - I'll eat less." I stutter.

"Good." She smirks.

I touch my cheek as it stings people gasp. I look up to see my mother wiping the blood off her nails.

I look at my hand to see blood. I fight back the tears and smile.

Mika walks towards us and grabs my jaw, he touches my cut. He smiles. His hand then wrapes around my neck.

I choke, he then throws me. Liam runs towards me and helps me up. He looks at my brother as his eyes darken.

Josh, Liam and Luca walk towards him and punch him. Liam gets on top of him and start to punch him.

Father walks towards me and punches me as I fall to the ground.

"STOP!" I hear. Everyone stops, father and I look. My eyes widen.

"Lucifer?" I whisper, my parents and brother gasp.

"Get. Off. Of. Her." He says slowly and deadly.

Father slowly gets off of me. My eyes still widen.

'how is he still alive?" I thught to myself.

( Flashback )

"St - stop!' I shout.

"P - please. F - father please don't." I cry as he puts the gun to Lucifer's head.

"I love you." Lucifer smiles as he looks at me.

Before I can speak a gun shoot is fired. Lucifer drops down. My eyes widen. I push my father's men off me and run towards him.

"Shhhhh, it's ok. It's ok. I got you." I say crying.

"Dumb him out." My father's says ordering his men. His men grab my brother out of my arms and take him away.

The only thing that goes in my head is that, he's dead.

He's dead.

( End of flashback )

I freeze not moving he slowly walks towards me bending down.

Here you guys go! Anothor chapter.

Counted words: 1208