"This is a remote place, and it's inconvenient to get in and out. I'm afraid you didn't build it for the purpose of caravan transit."

Ji Yangzong followed Huo Shu and couldn't help but say something.

Huo Shu did not hide it anymore: "The situation in the world is not right, so I came here to find a place where I can stay. It is not appropriate to use this place just for business transit, but if there is a war, it can be used as a refuge. use."

It's just that the construction hasn't been completed yet, so I don't want it to be put to use so soon.

Huang Yinsheng smiled and said: "It's already very good. Without your foresight, this situation would have been difficult."

"Now that everyone is here and working together, things will get better."

"Exactly, exactly, thanks to the Lizheng family, otherwise we, the people, would have been separated from our flesh and blood and made available to the rebels."

"Now that we have a place to stay and live, it doesn't matter if everyone works harder."

Everyone was very moved and thanked Ji Yangzong and Huo Shu one after another.

For a moment everyone was ignited with hope.

Soon we arrived at the new house. There were about twenty people at this end. Some of them were bought here when Huo Shu came over and were placed at this end for construction.

Later, there was another batch that sent food first.

Huo Shu originally thought that if the world was stable and there were no wars, he would hire some tenants, report to the government when the time came, and make a living in a down-to-earth manner.

By then, the road connecting the official road will be built, and the caravan will be able to transit here, and it will be considered as having property elsewhere.

Having a way out, whether the world is stable or unstable, is a benefit.

Ayu and Shiyi took their people, and within two or three months, they built a residence. The house they built was not as elegant as those in Tongzhou Village.

The high-rise building was simple and spacious, but it could only accommodate about thirty people. Now dozens of people came, totaling up to a hundred or so people. We definitely couldn't accommodate them all. Affordable.

So everyone can only sleep with tents on the flat ground they drove out, which is almost the same as on the way here, but there is nothing to say that they are not used to it.

Now that we have arrived at our destination, we don't have to worry about having to travel tomorrow. We have to take root here and live our lives. Our mentality has changed. Everyone is happily building tents and cooking.

Huo Shu directed Ayu and Eleven to settle the Ji family members who were looking around. He was about to take Taoyu into their house to take a look.

Taoyu's body was very dull, but he finally arrived at the place. He was in a good mood and felt that his energy was a little better. When he saw Huo Shu saying that he would take him back to the house, he walked over with a smile. After taking two steps, his eyes went dark. He was negligent. His body fell uncontrollably.

"Little Taozi!"

Huo Shu's pupils shrank suddenly and he almost dodged over to catch the person.

Taoyu fell softly into his arms. He looked at the man whose neck was slightly tilted back, and his lips were almost colorless.

All the panic in his body and mind gathered at this moment.

"What's wrong, what's wrong!"

The happy Ji family heard the noise and ran over quickly. When they saw Taoyu who had fainted, they suddenly became confused and the room suddenly became noisy.