The two looked around together and found that there was an open space only one mile to the west.

If the land purchase is one mile away, the bow workshop and the riding range will be separated.

However, the distance is not that far, and businesses at both ends can still be connected.

So Huo Shucai bought some food and wine, and got the contact address of the businessmen in this area through the construction team.

The people in the work team were quite friendly.

Tong Huoshu introduced that this land was the property of Chimelong Trading Company, and they were all employees of the trading company.

Chimelong is a large commercial bank, and its affairs are distributed in a very orderly manner.

Under the trading firm, there are master craftsmen who specialize in building houses and buildings, and there are fangs who specialize in attracting customers and buying and selling, each performing their own duties.

If you need anything, you can go directly to the door of Chimelong Commercial Bank and someone will receive you.

However, the leader of the work team never asked Huo Shu to go directly to the door shop, saying that those who went like this would be regarded as laymen and would not be able to get a good price.

He was willing to introduce acquaintances to Huo Shu.

Taoyu knows some tricks, and buying a house is not a small amount of money. Fang Ya, who is a businessman, can get some reward money from every successful transaction.

The leaders of the work team knew these rules. They introduced people to the familiar Fang Ya. Once the business was done, they would naturally get some benefits, so they were willing to help.

So the leader of the work team was asked to pull the strings, and someone from Chimelong Trading Company came in the afternoon.

"This is Manager Qin from Fang Ya of the trading company. This is Brother Huo who wants to trade. His husband's surname is Ji."

The leader of the work team brought the person over and made a brief introduction, then went about his business, leaving the two parties to talk.

When steward Fang Ya met with people, he looked at Huo Shu and Tao Yu.

Seeing that Huo Shu was dressed in simple clothes, he could not be found at first sight on the street. However, he was tall, slender and quite imposing, and the husband who followed him was also delicate.

He was also cautious and polite in his words.

"I heard from Foreman Liu that you two are interested in doing business. Do you want to rent or buy? Our firm has shops and houses available for rent and sale in various locations in Tongzhou City."

Manager Qin gave a brief introduction, but it became more and more obvious that Chimelong Commercial Bank was wealthy and had a great business.

Huo Shu did not mince words and said bluntly: "We want to buy land, an open space on the west side of Xin Street."

When the steward heard this, he was even more delighted. Buying land was a bigger business than building.

He became even more respectful: "I don't know how much Brother Huo wants to buy. The land price at the Xinjie end is a bit or two more affordable than in the downtown area, but it still has to be this amount."

The steward compared the number eight.

There are more than ten acres of fields outside the city. This number is not unusual in the city.