"No. Of course not. I don't need a reminder for all that torture you put me through. I'll let your many fangirls do those things with you. Anyway, you wanted to talk. Let's get this over with so I don't have to be in your company anymore." I said, walking away.

"Hm? Do you want to take that walk now? I thought you declined?" Ayato questioned.

I rolled my eyes and then turned to him," it's probably private. Especially how you keep changing the subject. So let's go for a walk. as soon as we're done, the better."

Ayato then bowed to the arataki gang, and we were about to head off, but Itto inturupted," kanami, wait, can I come?"

I looked over to him and smiled slightly," No. Sorry. I won't be long, I hope."

Itto looked sad in my response, but then ayato said," Why doesn't your pet come with? Would that give you some peace of mind?"

'Pet?'

He then pointed to ushi.

Everyone then agreed that ushi would come with us.
But I'm sure ayato didn't know Itto can understand ushi. If he did, I doubt he would have let him come with us. Whatever he wishes to talk about, I doubt he wants anyone to know about it from how he was acting earlier.

We walked until we were away from the base. Ushi was in my arms as we walked. Ayato then stopped walking, making me stop as well.

He let out a sigh and continued," Now let us get down to business. There's an important matter i need you to handle. "

"Why me? Couldn't you just ask your many servents to do this important matter? I am an out law right now." I responded.

"I'm aware, but you're the only one I know that can help with this. Listen, a couple of weeks ago, the raiden shogun captured the 100th person to take their vision. Who do you think that is?"

"Huh? You know I didn't come with you to play your games, ayato." I said, raising my eye brow

"Just answer."

"Fine. Considering your coming to me. It's probably somebody I know. But I don't know many people... um, my brother, maybe?"

He shook his head.

'Who else do I know outside the arataki gang?'

"Hm... it's not gorou cause he just sent me a letter yesterday... Oh wait, don't tell me it's thoma!"

He nodded," he's fine now, and he managed to keep his vision. However, he's now an outlaw just like you are. People are looking for him, and he can only hide for so long... so I want you to take him in for a while. You've survived without being captured for a year now, so."

"So you want me to take him with me to the base?"

"That's correct," he nodded.

"Ugh... that is a problem. I would take thoma in without a second thought if it weren't for one problem. If I set foot in inazuma City, I'm probably going to get captured ameadently. Then there's no way I'd be able to help thoma."

I looked down at ushi and had an idea.
I put ushi down, and he looked up at me.
"Could you go in my stead ushi. You're the only one in the gang that the tenryou commission hasn't seen me with. Ayato will be with you, so all you have to do is navigate thoma to me. Can you do that?"