The soldier raised his hand: "Let go, it's a merchant from the south!"

Huo Shu and his party successfully entered the city gate.

"A merchant from the south?"

"I heard the soldiers guarding the city saying that this was a merchant from the south."

As soon as the caravan entered the city, people gathered on both sides of the road to watch the excitement.

The customs and customs of the Northern Territory are actually not very different from those of Baiyunjian. After passing through the county town of Baiyunjian all the way up, everyone is no longer so strange.

But after all, it is a northern capital city, with more people and shops visible to the naked eye, and the market is wider.

In the weather, which is now May, the dry smell of summer months is already in the wind. There are many shirtless men walking calmly in the market, and the people in the city seem to have already become accustomed to this.

I had long heard that people in the north were wild and wild, but I was still a little shocked when I saw it in person.

Most of the people who meditate are tall and burly, with a long bow tied to their body, or holding a big sword with a formidable aura.

If placed in the south, almost everyone is an Orion butcher.

Huo Shu, who was tall and tall, was very eye-catching when walking in Tongzhou City, but when he was walking in the northern city, it suddenly made sense.

Even so, Huo Shu's body shape and size are outstanding even in the northern city, and not everyone is like this.

Taoyu saw that many of the shops facing the street that had not yet closed were bow shops and fur shops. There were some animal skins hanging at the door, such as fox tails, deer skins, etc., which were found every few shops, which was simply ordinary.

Depression can be seen in the Northern Territory. Even in the city, pedestrians are already alone at this hour. The howling north wind tore in all directions, with no trees blocking the wind. It picked up waves of wind and sand, and the entire state capital was covered in traces of dust.

This is very different from Tongzhou where people are crowded day and night, eating tea and having fun along the streets.

Seeing this situation, Taoyu couldn't help but feel worried.

With this depressed look, how can their goods be sold easily?

But he was overly worried. Before the caravan settled down at the inn, someone boldly came up to the street and blocked their way.

"Southern caravan, goods from the south?"

When the people in the caravan saw someone blocking the road, they tensed up and subconsciously prepared to take someone out at any time.

Huo Shu raised his hand to signal that everyone should not be nervous.

He looked at the middle-aged man coming from the horse and said coldly: "It's from the same state."

"Tongzhou!"

The man was even more excited when he heard this, and immediately said: "I want to see the goods."

This was the first time for the group of people to find business by themselves, and they were all a little happy.

Unexpectedly, Huo Shu was not very enthusiastic: "Come to Hechang Inn early tomorrow morning."

The man's appetite was whetted, but when he saw this, he did not leave in despair. Instead, he took out a heavy purse from his body and handed it to Huo Shu: "It's presumptuous, brother, don't take offense."