For this reason, Wayang Village has been lingering in Yuchang Mansion for several years.

"Many bandits in the mansion are afraid of Wayang Village. Since Brother Huo has a bodyguard flag personally gifted by the leader of Duan Village, he hangs it on the caravan. Those bandits dare not make mistakes, and there is no need to waste time by taking action on their own. "

After Taoyu heard this, she suddenly felt that the escort flag in her hand was extremely valuable. It was like inviting a giant Buddha.

The bearded man is so generous!

He quickly asked Ji Wenliang to cut a bamboo pole and hang the escort flag.

Zhang Rong was both envious and a little embarrassed and said, "We really benefited from being paired with Brother Huo."

Huo Shu said: "Boss Zhang is a local who knows the road very well. He helped us a lot by familiarizing us with the road. How can I take advantage of it? I even pointed at Boss Zhang to guide us on the road behind."

Zhang Chong heard this and asked them to continue traveling together. He was very happy to receive this blessing and thanked him repeatedly.

The two caravans rectified themselves, checked whether anyone or the animals were injured, put aside the incident, and continued on their way.

After hanging up the escort flag, things really went smoothly.

Along the way, no cats or dogs came to block the way.

Apart from the fact that there are not many people around, the weather in April is sunny. After the late spring cold, the road is green and green, and it is neither cold nor hot. It is a good time to travel.

Traveling together, Huo Shu and Zhang Chong learned a lot about Yuchang Mansion and the journey north to Baiyunjian.

After walking Tanshun for more than ten days, they have arrived at the border. The caravan chose a place to spend the night earlier than usual, just to recuperate and enter the white clouds tomorrow.

At night, the April sky is filled with stars.

The caravan camped on the grass dam, looking up at the stars and the moon, it was particularly clear.

Fifteen days have passed, but the moon is still as round as a big silver plate.

Taoyu warmed up by the fire for a while. The two caravan members got along well these days, drank some wine and wrestled on the haystack.

The cheers and laughter relieved Yue Yuan's homesickness.

Taoyu took a small stick and poked the fire, waiting for the burning water to boil.

These days we camp on the road, and there are no suitable towns or inns where we can stop, so it is not convenient to take a bath.

Taoyu likes to be clean and knows that it is impossible to take a bath every day when you are away from home.

The weather was cold at first, so I just couldn't bear to take a shower for three or two days. If it went on for a while longer and there was no suitable place to take a bath, I would bring water and wring it out with a handkerchief in the tent and scrub it a bit.

It's just that the weather is hot this morning, and the climate has changed a bit since we are closer to the north. The vest is prone to sweating at noon, and it is a bit uncomfortable not to be able to take a shower anymore.

Taking advantage of the fact that there was a stream in the camp where he was stationed this time, he wanted to take a good bath and welcome the Northland tomorrow.