The prescription came out, and when he went to get the medicine from the cargo box, he could clearly feel that Taoyu was exhausted and about to collapse, but he still managed to hold on and put the medicine into the pot before giving up.

It is said that people who specialize in one thing have tenacity in their hearts, and this is true.

Looking at the person with his eyes closed tightly and his eyelashes trembling from time to time, it can be seen that he is still sad in his sleep and has not slept soundly.

He reached out and touched Taoyu's forehead. He took his hand back when there was no abnormality in his body temperature, and rolled up Taoyu's sleeves to check if there was any tendency for red envelopes to appear on his arms.

Everything else is fine, except that he might also catch the disease.

The group of people were all strong men, and they could still carry the disease. If his bones were infected with the disease, it would be a disaster.

Seeing that there was nothing unusual, Huo Shu just breathed a sigh of relief.

Seeing Taoyu sleeping uneasily, he stayed still for a moment. Although he didn't feel sleepy at all, he still lay down next to her and held Taoyu in his arms.

I hope he can sleep more peacefully with the familiar sleeping habits.

In the daze, Taoyu suddenly shuddered, and he suddenly opened his eyes.

After gathering his eyes, he realized that he was surrounded by Huo Shu.

His heart was beating a little fast, not because of shame, but because of an irregular heartbeat caused by a sleepless night.

My whole body felt weak and weak, and my brain was swollen and painful.

Huo Shu hadn't slept the whole time, and when he noticed the movements of the person in his arms, he didn't open his mouth, but gently patted Tao Yu's back, trying to coax the person to sleep again.

"You didn't sleep?"

Although Taoyu was sleepy, she couldn't fall asleep again after waking up.

Huo Shu responded and took the person closer to his arms: "Sleep a little longer, you have only slept for less than two hours."

Taoyu raised her neck from Huo Shu's chest: "How are Tian Fu and the others?"

Huo Shu looked at Tao Yu's slightly red eyes, frowned slightly, stretched out his hand and rubbed it gently: "Someone is watching, just sleep a little longer."

Seeing that Huo Shu's hand was about to push him back without allowing him to resist, Taoyu tugged at the corner of Huo Shu's clothes: "I'm hungry."

Huo Shu heard this and sat up without saying anything: "I'll bring you whatever you want to eat."

"I want to eat outside, but it's too stuffy in the tent."

Seeing this, Huo Shu took a long look at Tao Yu, took his large shawl and wrapped it in Tao Yu: "Okay."

As soon as the two of them came out of the tent, Ji Wenliang ran up to him: "Brother, Brother Taozi, Tian and Tian Fu, the three of them have recovered from their fever!"

Taoyu paused and asked quickly: "Is the fever gone?!"

"Hey! I didn't get much sleep after a hard night last night. I gave them medicine early in the morning before I screamed and went to sleep. It was almost the morning, and there was no movement in the tent. Everyone was afraid that something happened, so they shouted After a few blasts, the person wakes up and realizes that his mind is clear and his body is no longer hot!"