Chapter Three- Setting off pt1

Začít od začátku

She continued to weep. I walked over and attempted to hold her while she cried but she backed away.

Just get out, and give me my dress back before tomorrow.

I was in shock. I had never seen my sister so upset and angry, over something i woudl have thought she would encourage me for.
I had so many questions and i was angry.

Fine then! maybe i won't come back, especially after seeing how sisters treat each other in this home! i shouted in anger.

Perfect! maybe some fo us will acctually enjoy thei life for once, don't come back.
Arwen paused after realising what she had just said.
She knew it was wrong.

I felt my eyes begin to tear up.
I didn't say another word, i just turned around and left the room.

As i walked out I passed my father who noticed the fact that i was upset and indicated for me to enter his throne room. I entered and gave a small bow before standing right in front of him.
"It's been a long day. He said calmly, i will forget about what happend earlier, for now, but tell me child, what is wrong with you and your sister?"
"She thinks i'm in the wrong for signing myself into the fellowship."
"Ah i see, i mean, i too do not think it is the most sensible idea, but i know how much you have spoken about exploring, this could be a chance to do so. Plus i feel more comfortable considering you have Aragorn, Gandalf, Gimli, and of course Legolas.
All very skilled fighters."
I doubt Aragorn would look at me, if Arwen has told him about our fight.
"What happend? "Lord Elrond said, with a softer expression now on his face.
She got furious and really didn't want me leaving because of Aragorn, she said she would be all alone.
I see, I see. Tell her this. My father said whilst getting up out of his throne.
A sister is a sister. At the end of the day, whatever happens, you are blood. You have grown a bond, a connection. If you leave on bad terms, you might never forgive yourself. I made that mistake, i will not let that happen between you two.
He said, as he places his arm round my shoulders, bringing me in for a squeeze.

I slowly walked up the many marble steps of towards my bedroom.
Thank you, Sadron. The guard opened my doors and allowed me to enter my room.

I walked towards the mirror, gazing at my reflection once more, possibly for one of the last times at home.
After letting my hair loose, i changed into my sleeping robes.

Walking across to my balcony, i stared into the night sky, i could smell the freshness of the air, cleansed by the waterfalls of Imladris

My elf eyes stared out into the distance, thinking about what kind of creatures and evil would be beyond the closed borders of safety, the ones i would have to face.

~

I woke up from my sleep feeling more alive.
I got up and changed into a green, satin dress with long ruffled sleeves and white and gold hanging pieces wrapped round the waist and front.

I proceeded to make my way to the dining terrace.
Everyone was there already, as usual i am late.

I sat down next to Arwen and Aragorn. The silence was awkward and intense.
I realised i forgot to do my hair, it was just natural from where i had left it last night. I hoped that it looked okay.

Greetings all. Let me raise a toast to the Fellowship.
My father said, whilst raising a glass of wine. Here is to a safe, and successful journey.

Everyone raised their glasses to the sky and began drinking from their cups.
I don't drink much, especially not at this hour. It was only about 8.00.
Also because i like to stay modest and sober, it shows great grace in an elf, particularly in herven.

Everyone sang songs and told tales, enjoying themselves for their last few hours.
Gimli told the stories of his father, Gloin and his adventures to re home the Misty Mountains and the great kingdom or Erebor.
I have heard the tale many a time but it is still just as exciting to listen to every time.
Gandalf told us about Bilbo and his adventures and the Battle of the Five Armies which was now about 60 years ago yet it felt like mere weeks.
I could still remember the great were- worms and the trolls the enemy used against us, the elves, dwarves, the Iron- foot and a dozen angry fishermen, all forced to unite when Azog's armies closed in on the city.

It had been some time of storytelling. I suddenly felt the presence of eyes watching me. It was Legolas.
I felt him glancing over at me whilst eating his grapes.

And after that, I knocked his ugly head off! Said Gimli cackling, banging his hand down on the table whilst spilling ale all down his beard.

You all have until midday to prepare yourselves to set off, No one can be late. My father said specifically staring at me through the corner of his eyes.

I set off to get my things together, running up the marble steps towards my rooms.
I was let in by my guards and was greeted by Irina, my personal dresser and long time friend.

Brennil nîn, She said whilst curtsying down before me.

Please, there is no need mellon, I leave at 12, please can you ready my gear, i need to speak to my sister.

Of course ,My Lady.  Irina sent word at once and began sorting through my closet.

I thank her and left to find Arwen, i was determined to fix things before i left, i could not bare the thought. I would not be focused on battle, it could cause a life.