Platform 9 3⁄4

It was late midnight, Aster was in her bed in her new bedroom which Uncle Vernon gave to her because Hagrid gave him a warning. She thinks hard to herself.

Thank God she finally gets a bedroom replied Rebecca.

Kol looked at her and asked, What's worrying you sunshine?

Aster looked at him and replied, I am scared that I won't make new friends, what if I make a fool myself, what if I don't live up to my parents' expectations?  what if I get bullied there?

I believe no matter what happens I am always by your side every step away and If you get bullied we can just prank them it will be fun. Also, I believe your parents will be proud of whatever step you take in life. replied Kol

Thank You Kol for everything and being my friend replied a tearful Aster.

Mickelson's siblings were happy that their baby brother was showing humanity. even though Elijah and Klaus were jealous of it they wanted to be the ones that encouraged her.

James and Lily were happy that Bambi had a friend who could help with her insecurities.

Luna smiled at the scene nowing her love life the Mikealson' s and the Gods.

Elena was happy that her sister had someone there even if was a psychopathic vampire.

Stefan, Bonnie, Caroline, and Jermery are already in love with the little girl.

───※ ·❆· ※───

It was now September 1st, and Aster was double-checking that she had everything packed in her trunk. She lost track of time and forgot to get ready. She locked her trunk after brushing her teeth, getting changed into a white blouse, a sky-blue skirt, and white slippers.

"OMG, your daughter looks so cute," said a gushing Caroline. Even Damon and Stefan agreed to her.

"She is not cute, but she is perfect," said Lily.

Elijah, Kol, and Klaus love looking at her.

"Aster? Are you up? "I've brought you breakfast." From the door, Hagrid called out.

Aster opened the door for Hagrid, and he came inside.

"Ahh, I see you packed your stuff and got ready to go. "Are you excited?" Hagrid asked, and with him, he had a bag with bagels and cream in it and bottles of orange juice.

Aster opened the door for Hagrid, and he came inside.

"Ahh, I see you packed your stuff and got ready to go. "Are you excited?" Hagrid asked, and with him, he had a bag with bagels and cream in it and bottles of orange juice.

"That's perfect. "Thank you, Hagrid." Aster beamed at him and hugged him tightly—he was her second friend. She just can't tell anyone about Kol it was their secret. She promised Kol about it. Hagrid blushed at the gesture.

That's why we didn't know about you said all the Aster's friends.

"I have been here since 5 in the morning; I am very nervous; what if I make a fool of myself? To make friends, I don't want them to look at me the same as others do." She said it shyly. Even Kol told her that it would be alright. She still doubted herself.

"I thought that was the case." You have no reason to be nervous; you're going to be amazing, make lots of friends, and do well in your class; after all, you have your parents' genes in you. "You can come into my hut in your free time and drink some tea." Hagrid smiled at her reassuring words.