Ghost, letters, giant OH MY!

[The next morning at 5 am Aster woke up and saw a man with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes in his late teens in her cupboard. He looked like one of the princes that she read in a book charming and mischievous.]

Aster looked at him as sacred, and the first thing she did was hit him with her book that went past him. She then stuttered and asked, " Who are you" 

"I am Kol Mikealson, I somehow ended up in here, " he replied with a cheeky smile on his face.

He looked at her face saw a bruise on it and asked her, " What's your name, little girl? Who bruised your face?

WHAT!!!! yelled everyone, especially his siblings.

You know her asked Rebecca 

She is my best friend said Kol pure love in his voice her.

His siblings were surprised to hear the love he had for her. 

Elijah and Klaus didn't like how he knew her before them.

Aster looked at him cautiously and replied, " My name is Aster Ioanthe Potter. My Aunt and Uncle did this to me." She paused for a moment wondering to herself why she was telling him this stuff and why she was so comfortable with him and asked, " Are you a ghost? how old are you?

He replied with a soft voice," You could say that. I am an original vampire. and about 1016 years old I believe"

she looked at him scarcely, " Are you here to haunt me?

He replied, " No I am not here to haunt you. How can you see me? I feel a lot of magic coming from you.

She shook her head, " I don't know either and magic is not real my uncle said so"

He sighed, "Darling is very much real"

She wanted to ask him something that she wanted for a long time," can you be my friend?"

" Of course, the little girl I will be your friend," said Kol happy he had someone who appreciated him.

James bowed to him, thank you for being there for her.

Kol shrugged, "Don't mention it."

Kol's siblings were still in shock by it.

───※ ·❆· ※───

It had been 4 weeks when Aster was allowed out of the cupboard. Aster made her way into the kitchen looking pale, almost white, and with a black bruise under her eyes and some scar on her arm. 

That is abuse, why is no one helping her. where are the policemen yelled, Caroline.

During her time in the cupboard, she talked to Kol about his adventures throughout her centuries. Especially about her brothers who are suicidal, noble, paranoid,  bossy sisters, and one sister who died.

Kol's siblings glared back at him, especially Klaus and Rebecca. 

The Dursley gave her a few glasses of water once a day and some food every 2 weeks. For the bruise on her face and scar that she got when her uncle whipped her with a belt on her back and arms, she would use antidepressants that she stole from her Aunt's room with the help of Kol who watching his uncle and aunt downstairs. 

Even if she tells the teachers and neighbors would believe her because her Aunt Petunia lies about her being mentally ill.

Sometimes she would dream that someone would come and save her from this abusive life, but she finally got her wish granted with Kol being with her every step of the way.