The Girl who lived

"Hagrid, you're the best. I've never had a better birthday than I did today." Aster told him with a cute smile, and Hagrid returned the smile.

"That's OK," Hagrid said.

"Let's go get some lunch now," Hagrid said. Aster was returned with him to the Leaky cauldron. Hagrid noted that Aster was lost in thought while they enjoyed pumpkin pie for dessert after lunch.

" I want to know what happened to my parents James and Lily. I know that you know, okay, so don't hide from me." Said a very serious Aster.

"Okay I will tell you, But first I want you to understand this Aster; not all wizards are good," Hagrid said, catching her attention as the food was forgotten. "A few years ago, a wizard went as bad as you can go, His name was..V..V.." Hagrid sighed as he tried to summon up the courage to say his name.

He will not say the name said James to Sirius.

Sirius replied with a huge grin I bet you ten galleons that he will say the name.

Okay, we are on.

"Maybe it's easy to write his name down," Aster Suggested noticing Hagrid's struggle.

"Nah, I can't spell it. Alright, Voldemort." Hagrid whispered.

James gave his ten galleons to Sirius.

"Voldemort!? Aster asked a little too loudly and sent Hagrid an apologizing look.

"It was dark times, Aster, dark times." Voldemort was gathering some followers and bringing them over to the dark side. Anyone who stood up to him ended up dead or tortured. Many families were killed, including the Prewet twins, Marlene McKinnon, the Bones family instead of Amelia Bones and her niece, Dorcas Meadows, and Frank and Alice Longbottom, who were tortured to insanity. Your parents fought against him, but no one lived after he decided to kill them.

Enter the Flashback

Aster's mother, Lily, screams in pain as she is killed by Voldemort's wand. Green flashes are seen from the windows outside the house. Then, we see Voldemort point his wand at an infant Aster's head. who just smirks back at him.

"No one, not one, except you," Hagrid explained after blowing his nose a few times.

Many people cried and hugged their loved ones after learning who had died and witnessing Lily's screams and death. 

Lily was crying to herself.

That thing tried to kill a baby said Caroline.

James had teary eyes; Remus had a solemn look, as did Sirius.

Me? Voldemort tried to kill me. Aster asked, stunned.

"Yes. That's no ordinary scar on your forehead, Aster. "A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse, and an evil one at that," Hagrid explained grimly.

"What happened to Vol... You know who?" Aster asked.

"Well, some say he died. Codswallop, in my opinion, did not have enough humans left in him to die. But one thing is certain: something about you stumped him that night. That's why you're famous, and that's why everyone knows your name. "You're the girl who lived," Hagrid explained.

Wow naming a titling a girl for being an orphan. said Tyler.

After Hagrid's explanation, Aster's eyes turned pure white;  which nobody noticed, she saw a woman with fiery red hair scream James, and that same woman screamed in pain; there was a bright green light, and she saw someone point a wand at her, muttering something Avada-like... and a bright burning light appeared again, along with a burning pain on her forehead, and for the first time, she heard a cruel laugh. She also remembers a man with golden blonde hair and golden eyes who looked like the sun coming towards her, she felt comfort from him gave her some liquid to drink, healed all of her wounds, kissed her forehead that had the scar, and said we would meet again.

 She also remembers a man with golden blonde hair and golden eyes who looked like the sun coming towards her, she felt comfort from him gave her some liquid to drink, healed all of her wounds, kissed her forehead that had the scar, and said we wou...

Lily sobbed to herself as her daughter witnessed her death. James went to sit next to Lily and hugged her, muttering that everything would be okay

.Remus hugged Sirius, saying your daughter will be fine.

Who was that man? What was in the liquid that was given to her were questions of Elijah, Klaus, Hermoine, and Bonnie.

Why did her eyes turn white said Jeremy

Do you know about that kol said, Rebecca.

I don't know sister said a confused Kol.

I didn't know that Aster was a seer said Luna in her dreamy voice.

What's a seer asked Alaric

Ability to see and experience the present, past, and future through visions. replied Luna

"What day did they die?" asked Aster, who wondered if her aunt lied about it as well.

"You were one year old on Halloween 1991. I took you to your relatives. I am so sorry; I shouldn't have listened to Dumbledore bring you there. "Your father Sirius tried to stop me, but suddenly, out of nowhere, he handed you to me." Said Hagird.

Sirius still couldn't believe that Dumbledore put an Imperius curse on him so she could go to her aunt because of the blood wards.

───※ ·❆· ※───

She spent the remaining month reading "Hogwarts: A History." Hedwig, her owl name, was chosen by her during those readings. She also learns the basic names of herbal plants and flowers in Potions 101. Kol also taught her about different plants that can be used in Wiccan magic. which was very important for her to learn. 

She also started reading about Greek mythology—about the Primordials, Titans, and Greek Gods. She had left a strong connection with Poseidon, Apollo, and Hades, but she had no idea why.

Kol also taught her different types of Wiccan magic which were traditional magic, spirit, dark, ancestral, sacrificial, representational, hoodoo, and voodoo magic.  

She also purchased a trunk that had a library, a fitness and dueling area, and a garden where she planted various herbs and flowers and used her magic to make them grow. It was also a good exercise for her to control magic what Kol had said to her. Lastly, a potion lab. 

She also poured her magic into her four familiar eggs. She already decided on a name for them: Padfoot, Moony, Prongs, and Regulus.

Look Moony she named her familiars after us said a smiling Padfoot who was jumping up and down. Remus just left and loved that his Goddaughter named her Familiar after a monster.

James was happy she named one after his amigus form.

Author:

I hope you like this chapter.

Have a great day!!!

which house do want Aster to be in:

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Please Vote. Comment below