Life with the Dursely

[An almost 11-year-old girl. The light flicks on and she opens her eyes]

"Up. Get up."

[A tall woman is shown knocking on the door of the cupboard under the stairs, then unlocking the door while sighing ]

"Now!"

[She hits the door once more before going to the kitchen]

Complete and utter silence from everyone as pure shock and anger build within them.

[The girl tried to open their door after looking up to see dust falling, but Dudley, who was laughing, thumped her back into the cupboard. the girl emerges from her cabinet while rubbing her head. She was wearing clothes that were too big for her, and she had purple bruises on her hands and face. ]

Wake up, Freak!! we are going to the zoo!

"They didn't buy any clothes for her." came the outraged voices of Caroline, Bonnie, Luna, and Rebecca.

Katerina felt rage inside of her.

"Oh, here he comes, the Birthday Boy!" said Petunia.

"Happy Birthday, Son."

[Petunia coddles her son before turning and glaring at the girl]

Get me, my coffee girl"! the Vernon said, he honestly looked more like a walrus than anything and that was an insult to walruses.

"Freak! I want my pancakes!" The kid shouted next banging his overly large fits on the table.

"How dare you make my duddykins wait!" The giraffe-necked women screeched.

The vampire and the werewolf wince at the pure torture to their eardrums.

"Don't worry Popkin. She will done soon, she knows the consequences if she doesn't.".

Elijah and Klaus didn't know why they wanted to torture them.

Kol figured out who was the little girl.

The scene then turned to the kitchen where a little girl could be seen handling kitchen supplies that should not be touched by someone double her age.

"I am nearly done Aunty," a little girl's voice came from where she was standing on a stool and picking up food from a piping hot pan to put in the plates as the women entered the kitchen.

"What kid monster would use a young girl like that in the kitchen? " questioned Bonnie, Carlione, Aster's friend.

"I for once agree with you. This is just inhumane honestly." Katherine said glaring at the screen. Ok, she is a bitch and heartless, If she had a kid with her she would have spoiled them rotten.

Author:{ Before I continue, There will be a lot of verbal and physical abuse ahead, Please read it if you are 100% sure. I do not want anyone getting triggered.}

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" The woman asked angrily slapping her upside the head harshly although the little girl was handling a boiling hot saucepan.

"Oh my God! what is wrong with the women?! Jermey and Tyler asked wide-eyed.

many of them had their eyes widened.

"I am sorry Madam," said the girl with her head down. They saw a girl with long Black curly hair, but not her face yet. The woman just humped at her apology before going to fetch something she needed. The other just carried on watching the baby walrus look at the girl. As his dad carried on watching, he got out of his seat and walked to where she was standing.

"Where are my pancake freaks? he asked as she switched off the stove and turned to him.

"I am going to bring them now, Dudley," she said to him.

"I hate that she is answering them when they call her a freak". said Freya

This is just child abuse. yelled the Jermery.

" I do not know. I just can't believe that someone can treat a child like that terribly," said Damon

They then observed as the stool suddenly kicked out from under her as she was about to get off of it. Her hand slid on the boiling pan she was carrying as she attempted to grip onto something. Oil was still boiling within the pan.

OH MY GOD! they yelled

SHIT!

NO!

To avoid hitting her face, the girl threw herself to the side, but her legs were scorched by the oil.

The little girl screamed

Lily and James closed their eyes and didn't want to watch any further.

Sirius and Remus were silently crying.

She did not realize her pain but she accidentally fell on the fat whale. He suddenly began to cry when his ass hit the floor.

That kid is being overdramatic the girl is thin as a stick said. Damon

"Oh my duckies, "Petunia gasped dramatically as she entered the room and saw her son on the floor, not even sparing a glance at her niece." Vernon looked at what the freak just did."

"It wasn't her fault, it was the baby whale that you call a son," Klaus rolled His eyes, this family was just pissing him off.

They saw the overweight walrus turn off the TV, he got up and went over there, he looked angry, and it wasn't normal anger, there was malice shining in his eyes as he glared down at the poor little girl who was still crying from the burns.

"She hurt our Dudley! Vernon" screeched the angry Petuina as she soothed her crying kid. You could see that as he was held by his mother, a tiny grin formed on his lips as looked at the girl in front of him.

"That's it I am going to kill this kid," said Caroline, Freya, Davina, Rebecca, and Hermoine.

"Us too," said Tyler, and Matt nodded their heads in complete agreement.

"Same here," said Jeremy

"This is the first time I want to kill a kid said Stefan."

"How dare you hurt my son? After we have been raising you? After everything we have done since you were a baby, letting you have a roof over your head, giving to food to eat." the man said before grabbing her hair harshly and pulling her to her feet as she cried out in pain.

What the hell let her go yelled Aster's friends.

Ok that's it I am killing them said Klaus angrily at the way the girl was being abused, it was the same as Mikeal for his comfort.

"Get in line," said Elijah completely done with this family.

Everyone started shouting about who would kill them first.

Lily was getting pissed off. She is so close to slapping the shit out of Dumbledore.

"They are treating her like a house elf," said Draco.

"No Please I am sorry I am sorry Please don't!!! said the pleading girl as she sobbed as he grabbed her out of the kitchen by her hair not caring about her limping form as she struggled to walk on her burnt legs.

People that were watching were pissed off that they couldn't say anything, as they were simply the girl getting abused.

The screen turned to the girl who was covering her face as she cried, "Please don't hurt me! I am sorry! I didn't..."

"Shut up freak. Did I tell you to talk? He asked menacingly before grabbing her jaw harshly and forcefully turning her face to him just as they zoomed on her face. The little girl had sea-green eyes and a lightning-shaped scar on her forehead.

"What No, that's ....... not Aster? Blaise breathed out in horror as his eyes filled with tears.

The entire great hall was silent he said Aster's name.

Maradures and Lily cried to themself and they weren't there.

The girl was Aster Ioanthe Potter.