Taoyu secretly glanced behind her, her face felt a little hot, and he quickly tugged on his mother's sleeves: "Why would my mother mention him about these old things?"

Huang Manjing said: "None of them are embarrassed, but you are."

"Your third aunt came over to cry earlier, saying that even if he didn't recognize his sister, as the upright person of our village, she still asked him to help and persuade her. Hey, what a mess, and most likely, your father will have to do it again. Please find a job for him through connections."

Taoyu said: "You can just let dad give you a few words of advice. It's not easy to find jobs during the slack farming season. Furthermore, cousin Yuan Fei has no merit and can't do hard work. Even if he has connections, people don't necessarily want him." ."

"I've already told your father."

Taoyu coughed again: "Then I'm going to eat. Mom, please go out first."

Huang Manjing was very upset, but she didn't wonder why Taoyu kept pushing her out today.

"Then eat more. It's raining outside, so don't run around today."

"Um."

Taoyu closed the door, lay on the door panel again and listened to the distant footsteps, and then hurried to her bed.

He opened the curtain and looked at Huo Shu, who was sitting on the bed with a considerate look on his face. He pulled off the quilt with a guilty conscience: "Still not come down yet."

"Tibetans are very familiar with it."

Huo Shu said calmly: "I've been hiding it for a long time before."

Taoyu's ears felt hot, and she grabbed the pillow in embarrassment and threw it on Huo Shu, who seemed to have grown up on his bed and remained motionless.

"You know it's nonsense!"

Huo Shu took the pillow and stared at Taoyu: "I've been recruiting people since I was a child."

Taoyu was interrogated by Huo Shu's cold eyes, and her heart was in a state of confusion, as if she was really sorry for him.

But thinking about it carefully, he didn't do anything wrong, so why should he feel guilty.

"I-I'm recruiting people."

Taoyu blushed and argued: "If I don't recruit people, I can't recruit a big Buddha like you."

At this point, Taoyu gritted his teeth and muttered: "It's not just because of sex, it's no different from them."

When Huo Shu heard this, his eyebrows narrowed, and he suddenly reached out and grabbed Tao Yu's wrist. With just a touch, the little brother beside the bed jumped on him.

"I'm not interested in sex, I'm just surprised that there is such a weak person like you."

"you!"

Taoyu clung to Huo Shu's body, her heart beat like a drum, and her face turned red as if it were ripe.

Not to mention that she had never been so close to a man before, but he was still in her own bed.

But after hearing his explanation, she became even more angry. She wanted to push the person away, but found that she was completely powerless in front of him.

He said angrily: "Then you think I'm so easy to control and you can do whatever you want, right?"

Huo Shu was really unhappy when he saw this person. He let go of his hand:

"When it comes to force, it doesn't matter which girl is the best to me."

"You're very nice and smart."