Chapter 2: The Unveiling

The next day at school, while delving into research with Jasper, we unearth more about the demonic ruler and his heinous act. We read through books and scrolled through online articles until we found the missing information we needed to know. It is revealed that the demon, known as Bazrathon, plunged his devilish claws into the hearts of the royal family, severing their lives without mercy. The pain and anger within me intensify as I vow to avenge the prince's death. Then I heard a low-pitched ominous voice echoing through the walls of the school.

“Come to me, you worthless humans. It is your fate.”

Suddenly, Bazrathon materializes before us, his malevolent presence engulfing the academy. With a chilling voice, he threatens to slaughter everyone, turning the school into a bloody spectacle. Fear takes hold of us all. I could hear the sound of frantic footsteps and horrified screams of agony as students left and right were being stabbed to death.

“Jasper, look! Bazrathon is attacking the school. Let's get out of here!” Then we ran to the roof of the school.

“This is bad, Sapphire! What should we do?” Jasper asked, panicked.

“I think I have a solution,” I replied.