Evening Things Out

Start from the beginning

Zeraora: You ok?

Incineroar: Heh, took you long enough.

???: Impressive, never seen that Pokémon before.

Y/N: Not a man of your word Red?

Red: I just wanted to see if you were to keep your guard up. Looks like only one of you got the memo. Blastoise! Hydro Pump!

Blastoise: With pleasure!

Zeraora dodges another beam and zips infront of Blastoise. She swiftly lands multiple blows to Blastoise sending him crashing backwards. Red simply steps aside as his Pokémon flies from the impact.

Red: An electric type? That explains the aura around you. But you could be something else. Fighting? Dark?

Blastoise returns to the fight spinning in his shell. Zeraora avoids all his attacks and counters him with an electrifying strike. Red flicks his hat upward as he studies the two Pokémon fight.

Red: The way she avoids and move that Blastoise makes. Perhaps she's a psychic type?

Incineroar: y/n, you know what he's doing right?

Y/N: Yeah. Zeraora stand down!

Zeraora's ears perked towards your direction as she continues to evade Blastoise. She quickly places her hand on his chest as her cheeks glow. Blastoise is immediately paralyzed as she rushes to you. Suddenly you and Incineroar end up at a flying Pokémon service building and quickly pay for their services.

After a long flight home, you tip the Pokémon and their owner as your left by the beach. Zeraora hug both of you, crying slightly.

Zeraora: I'm sorry for being so mean to you two. I was just alert and ready for anything to happen.

Incineroar: That's what you were doing? Damn you even left me confused.

Y/N: It's ok don't worry about it. I know that your little surprise on me wasn't on purpose.

Incineroar: But seriously, how can you be so cold yet to sentimental? Just stop crying.

Y/N: Leave her alone. She doesn't know any better.

Incineroar: If she knows which parts of my body would kill me on impact then she knows better. Plus we have a Pokémon to find.

Zeraora: Who are we looking for now?

Y/N: Do you know what a Cosmoen is?

Incineroar: It's like this disc shaped Pokémon, about this small and has the universe in them.

Zeraora: Never heard of it!

Y/N: Figures. It's alright though.

Incineroar: The canyon biome right?

Y/N: That's that last time we saw her, yeah. Are we ready or do we want to delay this for tomorrow?

Incineroar: The way Red caught us off guard, who knows how long until the others come by. We were just lucky that he didn't know about Zeraora.

Zeraora: Is this...Cosmon?

Y/N: Cosmoen.

Zeraora: Cosmoen. Is she strong?

Incineroar: Um...yeah! Totally! I think.

Zeraora: Then what are we eating for!? Let's go get her on our team already!

Zeraora's stomach starts to grumble. She laugh nervously, scratching the back of her head as she smiled at both of you.

Zeraora: Um...y/n? I don't mean to sound like a burden but could we maybe have something to eat before we go out?