Pokemon Emergency

Start from the beginning

"A wanted poster. How flattering." said the woman with long red hair.

"Flattering? This picture makes me look terrible." said the man with short blue hair.

"Then you should be happy the photographer captured the real you." said the woman.

"Exactly." the man said in agreement.

"We'll show these bumpkins." said the woman.

"The people of Viridian City will be sorry they ever saw this face." said the man. Just then, a cat like Pokémon with a charm on its forehead appeared between them. "We're all sorry to see your face. Stay focused." said the Cat like Pokémon. "We're here to capture rare and unusual Pokémon. Don't forget. Meowth!"

"Absolutely." said the woman.

"But of course." said the man.

"And just remember, I'm the top cat." said Meowth.

"You got it." said the man.

"Meowth!" said Meowth.

"There it is." said the officer as the sun finally sets in the sky.

"Pokémon center. Its gigantic." said Ash.

"Our whole house could fit inside there." said Hayley.

"This is tricky. Just hold on. Here we go." said the officer and Hayley holds on tight.

"Whoa." said Ash as the bike slides inside. A nurse was at the front desk as the bike comes to a stop. "We have a driveway, you know." said the nurse.

"It's a Pokémon emergency." said the officer.

"Please help it." said Ash and Hayley.

"Looks like a Pikachu. We'll do what we can." said the nurse, turning to the computer. "I'll need a stretcher for a small electric Pokémon, stat."

"I have a Pidgey that needs healing." said Hayley, holding out the Pokeball.

"I'll take it too." said the nurse, smiling and takes the Pokeball from Hayley. Suddenly two pink oval shaped Pokémon with an egg in a pouch, wearing a nurse's hat, rushed in with a stretcher.

"Chansey." said the Pokémon. Pikachu was placed on the stretcher with Pidgey (in its Pokeball) next to it. "It'll be okay. Rush Pikachu to the critical care unit before you heal Pidgey." said the nurse.

"Chansey." said the Chansey.

"We'll begin the treatment right away." said the nurse.

"Uh...." said Ash and Hayley.

"Who are you?" the nurse asked.

"His name is Ash and this is his sister, Hayley. Ash is the Pokémon's trainer." said the officer.

"If there's anything I can do, please, just tell me." said Ash.

"Me too." said Hayley.

"You can be more responsible." said the nurse.

"Huh?" said Ash.

"If you want to be a Pokémon trainer, you two, you don't let your Pokémon battle till it's in this condition." said the nurse.

"But you don't know what happened." said Ash.

"My brother knows that he's responsible." said Hayley. "Pikachu got hurt a different way."

"Well, he should know better." said the nurse. "What's past is past. Now we have to heal your Pikachu and your Pidgey."

"What can I do?" asked Ash.