Chp 7- joint missions

Ahhhh this picture is beautiful don't ya think? Anyways hello how are you? Hope you're having a fantastic day/night! Also hope you like the book so far! Comment or vote if you would like to not my choice. Also I hope you find this book interesting and inspiring because some of the problems that have and has happened to me in real life before. Not the ninja stuff but you know what I mean or at least I hope you do! Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter of joint missions! (Also heads up I'll be doing sasu and saku pov's (point of view) in one of the next chapters!)

3 person pov

After team 7 had finished training alone they headed to the joint training spot where they'd be doing joint training with teams 7 (Sasu,Saku,Naru,Kito.), team 8 (Kiba,Akumaru,Shinzo,obsessed girl in my story Hinata), team 10 (Shikamaru,Ino,Choji), team 11 (Menmma,Kimi,Mito).They were heading to training zone 44. Among the most difficult and dangerous training zones there are they're heading there for the joint mission/training. "Kakashi," Whined kito "why do we have to prove ourselves? We're already commanders and could beat you in a heart beat what's the point? Plus we already work as a team...?" Kakashi chuckled ever so slightly. "I know you do...that's exactly why we're doing joint trainings with them...so you can teach them...do try not to kill them please...we have some heirs and heiresses in here just like you all." He said while pointing a finger at them without taking his eyes off his precious dirty book. Kito rolled her eyes and thought something mischievous and whispered it to Sasu. Kito and Sasu both had a mischievous look on their faces while they were thinking on how to devise their plan. "What are you two up to now?" Asked Saku. Kito blushes momentarily before regaining her composure and telling her with their secret code that they made up when they were younger which they still use on missions that even Kashi (Kakashi) didn't even know.

What kito's telling all of them (not Kashi)

We're going to prank kashi you in?

Yeah sure - Saku

Already agreed - Sasu

Why not - naru

Here's my idea..we summon our animals but small very,very,very small ones and we make them trick Kashi into thinking there's a new make out series book while we beat him to the meeting spot.-kito
Ok what about our animals?-saku

We'll ask them to disperse,but we'll have to make a run for it as soon as he leaves because he's ganna go there like lightning so we gotta make it quick...-kito
Right-all of them

Back to nobody's pov:
As soon as they said that they summoned there summonings (sakus a slug summon,naru and Kito summon fox's,and Sasu can summon a hawk and or a snake am-azing 🤌🏽)

(Soooooooo ima just skip to where they have to be fast as lightning bc I'm to lazy~🤪🤌🏽👍🏽)

"Sh*t hurry up he's ganna find out soon enough!"-sasuke

"I know I know so let's hurry I mean we're faster than him but when he's angry or gets tricked it's like he's the yellow flash or something! Even though we're faster!..."-naru

"We're almost there so hurry up!"-Kito and Saku

(After they got there....bc they couldn't shunshin 🤪❌)

"We made it here alive and well...?" Kito said unsure if they were going to be okay. "Don't ginx us kito!" The rest of them said quietly.. "sorry sorry...oh wait look the other teams are coming! He can't kill us for faking him out for now!" Kito said quietly for it was barely a whisper only they could hear. "Yo! You guys are early! Where's your sensei!?" Choji Acamichi yelled. "He's somewhere around..." I said innocently. The sensei's shivered as I shot them a look that clearly stated mischief had happened. (They know who the four are...also...I forgot to mention that the ones talking are shadow clones...:) I'm also going to shorten kitos given name as the black bloody fox to the bloody fox but you can still refer to her as the black bloody fox if you wanna 🤪) "where are the anbu commanders I thought we were going to train with them...?" Menmma said clearly upset that they were "late". "They should be here soon enough..." a voice said from the trees. Kakashi.

Naru's pov:

"Sorry we're late! Sorta..." I mumbled as we came out of the trees. "Just wanted to get a glimpse of the genin we're going to be working with today..." Kito or the bloody fox said. "Which one are you.... Oh YOUR THE BLOODY FOX! Amazing...!" Mito said in a state of awe. "And your the black cat!" Kimi said. "And the last two are kitsune and the midnight raven! Amazing!" Menmma said entranced. We all nodded. "Kakashi are you going to stand in that tree or are you going to help us out with the genin?" Kito said like it was an everyday normal thing (probably was) . "No sorry just watching...like always..." he said dimly. "Nice to see you again Kito,Sasu,Saku,and Naru." The bloody fox said (not shadow clone kito.) all the clones nodded. I looked over at Menmma to see he was a little angry that we didn't acknowledge him. "So let's get to work...what do we need to work on with ya'll?" I asked. "STEALTH! Oh um...I suggest stealth so that if we were ever on a mission to find out intel we could do it secretly." Hinata said.

Mindscape

Kito: yea or you just wanna secretly stalk my naru..

Kurama: kit calm down...

Kito: if I ever find her stalking naru I will tear her to shreds...

Everyone (naru,Sasu,Saku,and kura (kurama)- silence

Kito: what so your going to tell me that all those people who had a crush on me and when they were stalking me they just randomly disappeared because I know y'all better.

Everyone -yea ok whatever...

Out of mindscape

Naru pov:
"Miss bloody fox? Miss bloody fox~? Are you alright?"