Chp 5 - Reconnaissance

Also guys I'm sorry I forgot to mention this at all ummm Hinata in crazy in love with naru and she'd do literally Anything for him. She's like a yandere in this thing k? K.
Naru ( naruto ) pov:
Finally today is the day where we get assigned team mates. But since we already know which team we're getting assigned to I'm not technically worried. Reason is because the Hokage assigns us our teams and we already know who that is. I glance over at Sasuke blushing. He looks back at me smirking as I immediately turn my head controlling my blush so no one could notice but my family. (Kito and saku cause as he said he doesn't consider sasu a part of a of family because he is in love with him. But it's complicated because he considers him family but also doesn't if you get what I mean hopefully.)

Sasu (Sasuke) pov:

I was talking to Sakura about her and her love life when I turn around to look in the back since it was loud and saw the most beautiful face looking at me. Naru (Naruto) those blue sky, beautiful pink lush lips,face soft and warm. "Um Sasu are you ok? Hey sasu are you paying- ohhh~ are you looking at naru(Naruto)?" My face turned red and I shit her a glare,"No!(sasu)" "Yes~(saku)" "No! (Sasu)" "yes~.(saku)" "yes.(sasu)" "So it's not just me who has love problems in our little family is it?" She smiled cockily. I rolled my eyes and nodded my pride slipping ever so slightly. She looked at me her face stern then motioned her head towards our future's. When I looked at them they were looking right back at us. But when I looked at kito something about her felt like she was about to explode. Normally when that happens we all (saku,sasu,naru) lock ourselves in a tight room that she can't find but we din't have that here. I was sweating I looked over to naru who looked as spooked as I felt as well as saku. When Iruka entered he immediately felt her murders intent looked at us for an answer. He was also sweating.

Naru (Naruto) pov:
I turned back to kito which then we started talking about our love lives and how hopeless we are then after not even ten minutes of the conversation her face turns to her murderous looking face like when she's having a bad day and she gets pushed to her limitation and is ready to just about destroy the whole world. (Thats why you build a box that can't be destroyed by any inhuman or human stuff.🤪 take that as a note😜) that's why we built a secret room so when she's mad we can just survive there without any casualties with our group but if she finds someone not our fault not her fault we don't know and we'll just leave it unknown. I look over to saku signaling to her at what might happen. As I finally get her attention and explain through our special signals her face turns pale and looks over to sasu probably explains on what's happening. I look back over to kito her face calm. Which.is.the.absolute scariest.thing.ever. Then Iruka comes in immediately feeling her dangerous aura and looks over at the other twins for an explanation. Then kito tapped me lightly still calm with her aura deathly and points at the window. I look at the window she's pointing to. My heart stops. My aura all that same as my sisters. Our "parents" are outside the window with the villagers that were there that night. I remember all their faces exactly as they were that night. Iruka,Sasu,and Saku must've saw us looking at that window seal because when they looked their auras were about as deadly as hell itself. I was about ready to kill them when kito said, "not worth it yet. Just wait let's get through this tiring mission and then maybe kill a disappointing Hokage." She turned back to face the front back to her normal usual self. I looked at them (saku,sasu,ruka (Iruka) and sighed and nodded then faced the front.

Nobody's pov:

"Alright everyone I am now going to announce the teams you will be assigned to first is-" Kito,Sasu,Saku,and Naru all tuned him out. They weren't trying to be rude or anything they just didn't want to pay attention to the other people. As Iruka got to their team their attention shifted back to him. "Team 7 is Sakura-"  "yes!" Some of the guys and girls whispered in the back "Naruto-" "man." The people who said yes to faltered. "Sasuke-" girls literally started yelling about how they should be on his team or complaining that they weren't on his team even some guys were composing about it. Finally Iruka got a mental headache and used his loud jutsu to tell everyone to shut the h*ll up or (be quiet whichever you prefer.🤪) "As I was saying Sasuke and finally Kimito." They all looked at him in confusion (expect for saku,kito,sasu,naru,and Shikamaru.) "Did you all not study or something. I'll explain. Every year there's a special team. That called the team of four. Or nicknamed the special team since every special team came out a great ninja and Hokage. Anyways that's why they have four people in it." Shikimaru said nonchalantly as if expecting this outcome from his fellow class man / class women. Their confusion still there yet understanding. "That's not FAIR! Why do they get to be with the top and hottest people." Kimi and mito yelled their voices screeching normally everyone would cover their ears normally. But kito,sasu,Saku,and naru all had to get out of their seat get on the ground and cover their ears. ( they did this because since they're in the anbu they have highly sensitive hearing which is why they had to use a sound blockage jutsu to stop them from going def when they yelled. It's also why they seemed to be ignoring the girl and boys (Sasu and Saku) but they probably would've ignored them regardless and their desks are mostly sound proof in case of an attack the attackers couldn't hear them breathing or moving. Them smart things I think up in life really surprise me.Not bragging just telling. Alright sorry I got off track back to the story we go 🤪!) "WOULD YOU SHUT UP FOR ONCE! GOSH YOU CAN NEVER GET PEACE AND QUIET WITH THE NAMIKAZE TRIPLETS CAN YOU!?" Kito yelled at the top of her lungs most definitely using her commander voice otherwise I wouldn't be shaking to death right now. We got up from under the table and looked around. Everyone. And when I say everyone I mean it. Everyone was shaking including Iruka,Saku,Sasu,The triplets,and me.She glared at Kimi and mito. (Idk if I changed their names but these are the two sisters names now just a heads up. Sorry! 😅) It made them shake even more. "Shut up. You already a disgrace to the family don't make yourself even more of a fool than you already are." I turned to where the voice had come from. Menmma. His voice was stern but it was also as shaky as ever. And even though he wasn't the oldest like me and Kito he was still the first born of the triplets. I let some killer intent into the room even though my face showed no emotion whatsoever. "Shut up? MmMm younger brother I'd watch your mouth if I were you." Kito said while releasing more killer intent. Mixed with mine it made everyone fall onto the floor except Sasu,Saku,Kito,and I. Though we (Sasu,Saku,and I)  were shaking due to her killer intent. It always has. I don't know what but just like all of us she has her way to make things fall.She sighed went to her desk,sat down, and waited. I looked at them and nodded. We sat down next to kito. And waited for our teams to be called out.

<————————————————————————*0*———————————————————>

Time passed, and it was time for us to meet our sensei's. I saw Kito look at the clock and sigh. "Alright class they should be coming now." Iruka stated. Then kito got up and left. Everyone look at us for answers when kito came back. "Are you coming or not. Our sensei isn't one to wait but he is one to keep people waiting as we have already heard." She said as if this were obvious. I thought hard for a sec before remembering that Kakashi was an our sensei. "Right. Sorry forgot." I said. I looked back motioning for Saku and Sasu to follow us. I looked back at our class who looked surprised. Then something flew out of nowhere and mussel reflex came to life. I jumped back kuni in hand while another flew to the ground. "Who threw that!?" Iruka shouted. "Me sensei. I wanted to see if it was just luck or strength that he win when he fought Shikamaru." Menmma stated nonchalantly. Then a kuni came flying out of nowhere at top speed only the four of us could see (Saku,Sasu,Kito,And Naru) but when I looked back they all looked shocked then Kito acted and threw a kuni just as it was about to hit Menmma. "W-Who THREW THAT!" Menmma shouted still probably scared. "Me," a voice said, "I threw it. It was me."