Chp 4- Graduation is weird

Kids talking in mindscape - mindscape
Kurama talking in mindscape - kurama

(Lets begin also before we start the story I want to show you what they look like)

Sakura

Kakashi

Kakashi

Naru

Kimito

Kimito

Sasuke

Sasuke

(Just imagine them just a little bit younger yea?) (and if you don't see the pictures sorry🤪😅)

Back to the story!

3r'd person pov:

As Sasuke,naruto,Sakura,and Kimito got ready for graduation. (Those pictures up there are what they look like, for graduation just think of them a little bit younger yeah?) they were all secretly exited to see their Sensei. (They're now at the front of their classroom door.) "ugh huh huh huh I don't wanna go here ever again it was torture and having to do missions after exhausting..." Kimito groaned. She replaced her groaning face with and stern look and nodded. "We get to drop the act today just so ya know so you don't have to lose your voice today." They smiled turned the door knob (they stopped smiling btw) and went inside. They're so called class mates turned to them and gasped most of the boys were looking at the hot and adorable Sasuke as was the boys with Sakura. But when they looked over to the excluded two Uzumakis who looked as calm as ever were surprised. " just because you changed your outfits (they're directing this as Kimito and Naruto if you didn't catch on) doesn't mean you'll look or be cool like Sasuke or Sakura!!!" A screaming banshee in the back said. The four just rolled their eyes and went to sit down on their assigned seats for the test. It was exam/paper test (or whatever your supposed to call it them I forgot 🤪). The class snickered (except for Shikamaru,Hinata,Sasuke,and Sakura) knowing that the two infamous excluded Uzumkai twins would fail this. But what they didn't know is if the two twins there weren't anbu then they would fail even if they weren't dumb. Reason is because Mizuki had set up the exam. And Mizuki want'ed the two Uzumaki twins to fail so he could lie to them and get them to steal the treasure he was after. But unluckily for him they were anbu. And instead of him spying and calculating they're every move they've been the ones calculating his every move. As they said in training turn your enemies into your strengths and use them. (Meaning they use their enemies against themselves meaning once they come into contact with they're enemy they start to break they're enemy from the inside out until they crack and don't know what to do with themselves since they're life in now in the palm of their hands 🤪 sorry if this isn't a good explanation 🤪😅) Kimito and Naruto scoffed at their exam paper. Thinking (all of them were thinking this/sasuke,sakura,naruto,kimito. "so this was his plan huh. Really bad considering if he was caught then he would be in his way to the interrogation center by now. Giving a genin an anbu class paper. if we had exposed his motives...working for a snake and smelling like it as well. Disappointing.At least we know something though.Orchimaru is back and ready to make an impact."

(After the exam test oh and btw Sasuke,naru,kito,and sakura all finish at the same time. Onto the clone jutsu test if I am correct 🤪)
Naruto's pov:

"Alright we'll start off with all of the boys then girls. Come down in a single order and line up right next to each other please." Iruka sensie asked. (I don't care if I said this earlier we're making Iruka an anbu!🤪) we (Sasuke and naru) looked at Iruka and nodded which he did the same. "Alright we shall now begin the test once I get to three please transform into me. As an exact replica please." Again the class snickered at me. It doesn't really matter we could kill all of them if I wanted to but they're civilians and possibly clan heads so we can't. Sadly. The only people I don't hate really are hinata,Choji,and shikimaru. (Of course I love kito,Sasuke,and Sakura they're family....but sometimes/all the time good at hiding it meaning he's in love~/see Sasuke as more of a friend family kind of way. I love him not like kito or Saku. But. I have to push that feeling) I looked at kito who smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes playfully and transformed into Iruka. Mizuki was surprised to see a perfect replica from me of Iruka.Kito and I just snickered seeing the shocked faces across the room (besides saku (sakura) kito (Kimito) sasu (Sasuke) and ruka (Iruka) .)
(I'm not writing with what happened to kito and saku (sakura) because basically the same thing happened to kito.(Kimito.) "alright now onto the shuriken throwing test and then you'll be done and sorted into your categories or teams. First up is Kimito .vs. Ino. Begin!"

Kito ( Kimito's ) pov:

Yawing and stepping onto the platform of our little battleground. I look up at Ino and smirk. "What you think YOUR going to win. Hahahaha you wish you've got the lowest grades and status of the girls." I look up at her rolling my eyes getting in my attack stance if you wanna call it that. My stance is a very lazy stance when I'm fighting. I have one foot planted out in front of me just 2 feet away. Then my back foot (right foot) is just planted to make it look like I'm standing while the rest of my body is in nonchalant mode. While Ino has her back crouched one foot (right foot) in front of her 3 feet away from her and her back foot (left foot) 3 feet away from her just in the rear area. "Oh and remember you aren't allowed to use weapons!" Iruka added I smiled and nodded. She charged at me and-

Narus (Naruto's) pov:

Ino started charging at kito (Kimito) and tried to land a blow to the face using her left foot but instead of landing it kito-

Sasu (Sasuke) pov:

But instead of landing it kito (Kimito) caught her using her right arm and swung Ino across the battleground and -

Saku (sakura's) pov:

Across the battleground and in a flash (like the yellow flash/ very bad father in my au/ Minato) and had her right hand in the place of Ino's lungs while her left hand hovering above Ino's face. I was smirking. I may not be Ino's rival...but when I was acting she was to annoying. She deserves what she got. And Kito hit her on point. Then I focused all my attention on Kito. Beautiful,caring,kind,lovely,and most of all she's the one I love more than a friend or sibling.

Kito (Kimito) pov:

The rat. Whimpering just to where she's begging me not hit her. I want to pound her into the ground. We have put up an act but she still got on my nerve. She's the one who made saku (sakura) fake life a living h**l. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil. But alas can't be framed as a kid who killed one of the kids from an important clan. Though I so wish I could. But now it was time for me to watch Naru and shikamaru spar. Shikamaru wasn't one for energy or excitement but when he heard he was battling my brother I saw a little light pop into his eyes. Giggling to myself. This should get interesting.