Chapter 5

Ting ~ Ting ~

The sound of the city clock rang , echoing it's heavenly sound to the restaurant , signaling the gang that it's 4 o'clock . " Ah .... It's 4 ... " Sanji said , litting up his cigarette.

You nodded , you have been with the gang for 4 hours already . " I need to go now .... Thank you so muuch for your hospitality..... Here's the money for my share ... " you said as you placed the money on the table and excuse yourself . Sanji wanted to stop you and tell you that it's all free but you're gone already .

- TIMESKIP - at home

You collapsed on your bed , hands covering your eyes as you sighed .

Your POV

What a day .... Can't believe that I stayed with those raucous bunch for such a long time .... Such an out of character of me...Usually I will just sneak out.... *sigh * What a day ......

I closed my eyes and Ace's face sprang out vividly . Ace ? Why is he the first one for me to think of ? Why isn't Luffy ? Zoro ? Sanji ? Or even Nami ? Why ?

" Ace .... " you mumbled then drifted down into a deep , deep slumber .

- The Next Day -

Clutching your ( f / c ) bag , you head down the street of your apartment and walked to school casually . School's just 5 minutes from your home so yeah ... It's easy for you .

Starting today , you're the new transfer student . Walking blankly for 5 minutes , the school gate is sighted then a familiar face is standing before the gate , greeting the students and scolded them if their uniform is messy as hell .

You also noticed that ladies purposefully unbotton their 1st and 2nd button just to let him to scold them . Must be using this chance to speak to him ..... you thought as you stepped forward and your ( h/ c ) hair dancing gracefully at your back .

" ( Last Name ) !!! I welcome you to Grand Line High !! " the familiar guy said as he opened his hand wide . " Ace ..... What are you doing ? " you asked , emotionlessly.

" Cold as ever , ( Last Name) , " he said as he grinned like a child . Behind you and Ace , the girls are whispering and you caught some fragments like, " Who's she ? " " Why is she so cold ? " " Why does Ace knows her ? "

" Well , Didn't I tell you that I'm a teacher in this school ? " he said , scratching his head . Wait , teacher ? Ace ? What ? you thought . Your mind is running wild but your face is still emotionless .

" Anyway . Welcome !! And don't be late , school starts in 5 minutes ! " he announced . " Holy Crap !! 5 minutes !! " the boys who are just now relaxingly walked to the gates cried as they transformed into a wild bunch of monsters , their speed gained 4x faster than before .

You nodded at Ace's words and proceed to your classroom as Ace waved his hand energetically behind you which you didn't saw it .

- In the Classroom ( 1-A ) -

As soon as you slide open your classroom door , a meat flew over your face . Your eye widen , stunned and dumbfounded of what happend just now . Then , in a blink of eye after the meat is flying in mid-air , a raven-haired boy sprinted to catch the meat .

" Sorry about that , ( Last Name ) !!! " the teen cried as he began to munch on his meat . " Welcome to Class 1-A , the strongest class in history !! " " Luffy .... " you mumbled as Luffy began to enjoy his meat , munching noisily as you began to scan the class .

" Hey , hey , did you see this magazine ?? ( Model's Name ) is so hawt !! KYAHHH !! " a girl cried . " I know right ... oh ! oh ! And , you know , One piece is airing tomorrow , definitely can't miss that !! " another cried .

" Oh damn yes !!! I level up !! Level 345 !! Boo yah ! " A boy exclaimed , punching his hand to the air in excitement . " Shut up .... Wanna sleep.... " A familiar voice said .

You just stand there , didn't know what to do . Then , " SILENCE !!!! " the loud , meretricious voice cried . Everybody shut up in an instant .

" We have a new transfer student today ... " the middle-aged woman who appeared to be your form teacher said . " Transfer student , please introduce yourself and before that , everyone , back to your seats , " she ordered .

" Hello .... My name is ( Last Name ) ..... I hope we can get along ... " you said emotionlessly then brisk walk to your seat , which is close to the gang .

Luffy seat on your left side , Nami is on your front , Sanji is left diagonal to you , Usopp is right diagonal to you and Zoro is on your right side which is sleeping ( and snoring ) peacefully .

" Where's the other 3 ? " you whispered to Nami . " Hmm ? Oh ! You mean Chopper , Robin and Franky ? " she asked then smiled as you nodded . "Chopper is on the other building while Robin and Franky are the teachers ... And Ace too , a teacher . " she explained .

You mouthed an ow and began to take your books out . Your teacher began to lecture the class and it appeared that everyone doesn't pay attentation at all . Luffy is sneakily eat his lunch , Zoro is still sleeping , Sanji is flirting with Nami ( and also tried you but given up since you're too emotionless ) , Nami is whisper-scolding Sanji while counting her money , Usopp is inventing something .

RINGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bell rings after the lesson ended while everyone jumped in excitement . You were confused, why is everyone jumping in excitement ?

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took you a long time , dear readers ! I'm having a author block and doesn't know what to write .... I'm sorry for a slow update ...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! Please don't hesitate to leave a comment or vote , it makes me very happy to know that someone notices my story .

I'll try my best to update this fanfic ASAP and I hope you look forward to it !! ^^ Thanks for reading this chapter !