2. The Rathore's

It was a warm and shiny sunday. The Rathore Family was up and having a gala time with each other. The yummy breakfast prepared by Mrs. Anjali Rathore, the matron of the family was enough for them to have a good start of the day.

At the breakfast table.

All were sitting when Anjali came with the Aaloo Parathas and started serving.

Prithvi- I think it is time to find the eldest daughter in law of the family. What say Anjali?

Anjali, who was serving stopped in mid and beamed a smile at Prithvi and then looked at Vikrant, her elder son who was taking curd in his bowl as the conversation did not relate him at all.

Anjali- Jaise aap theek samjhe. Vaise Vikrant ki age toh ho gayi hai but fir bhi Vikrant kya chahta hai, usse puch lete..

Arjun- Maa, bhai se kya puchna..vo toh humesha ki Tarah aap aur papa Jo kahenge maan lenge.. haina bhaiya?

Prithvi- Vikrant, Do you want to say something?

Vikrant looks at his father, a man who ruled the business with iron fist but still asked for everybody's opinion in family matters. Also giving a right to everybody to reject or disagree.

Vikrant nods his head as he has no objection.

Prithvi- Good. But let me make it clear,the girl would be of our choice. Anjali talk to the matchmaker today itself.

Anjali- Ji

Bulbul- Yeahhhhh!!! Bhaiya ki shadi yaani nayi bhabhi aayengi... khoob masti aur dhamaal bhi... I am so excited.

Arjun- Bulbul, abhi sirf rishta dhoondhne ki baat hui, shadi pakki nagi hui..

Vikrant interrupts the duo and addresses his parents.

Vikrant- Maa, bauji vo humari ek baat hai..

Anjali- Haan beta, bolo na..

Vikrant - Hum dahej ke Bina shadi karna chahte Hain..

The family fells silent. Everybody looks at Prithvi who himself was staring at Vikrant.

After a few seconds which were not less than minutes to Vikrant, the silence was broken by Prithvi as he said- Hum dhyaan rakhenge.

With this the the conversation ended and they had the breakfast together.

After breakfast,
It was time for father-son duo to leave for office. Anjali was ready with Prithvi's belongings while Vikrant came with his own.

After they left, Anjali took her time to clean the kitchen. Bulbul had gone to school, she was in Class X. And Arjun was still lazing around as he had an off.

At around 12 o' Clock

The matchmaker lady had come to Rathore Home or rather the Haveli.

Matchmaker (ML)- Namaskar baisa 🙏

Anjali- Ji Namaste. Sab Kushal Mangal.

Matchmaker- Ji, aap sab ki Kripa se sab theek hai. Aap bataiye  , aaj Hume kaise yaad Kiya..

Anjali- Hum hamare bade betel Vikrant ke liye Rishta dhoondhna Chahte hain. 26 Saal ka ho gaya Hai.. baki toh aap sab janti hain hamare baari mein

ML- JI baisa. Aap yeh bataiye ki kaise ladki chahiye Aapko aapke ghar ke lite

Anjali- ladki jaise marji ghar se ho.. use rishton ki samajh honing chahiye. Shant swabhaav ki ho.. kyunki Vikrant ko gussa bahut jaldi aata hai toh .... ghar sambhalna Janki ho..Hamein dahej mein Kuch nahi chahiye..bas ek aise ladki Jo mere bete ka ghar Basa de aur Jo is ghar ko hamesha jod ke rakhe.

ML- Baisa, yeh toh pehle baar dekha Maine ki koi dahej ke liye mana Kar raha ho.. Aap chinta mat kijiye mai koi achi si ladki dekh ke aapko batati hun.. ab Mai chalti hun..

Anjali- she joins her hands and bids adieu..

At Night,

Anjali- Ji vo Maine aaj ML se baat Kari thi.. vo keh rahi thi ki ek do din mein koi Acha rishta dekh ke batayengi.

Prithvi- Hmm.. tumhe kya hua,?

Anjali- Nahi jyada Kuch nahi.. Baz aaj thoda dard hai pairon mein..

Prithvi - hmm. Chalo aao ab, aram Kar lo..hmm, laao sidhe Karo paer. Hnn.

Anjali- Arey yeh kya Kar Rahe hain aap.. chhodiye mujhe..

Prithvi takes her feet in his lap and started pressing them.

Prithvi- I have denied you to do all household work all alone but no, you do not listen to me at all. Ab jaldi bahu ko Lana hi padega Taki tum thodi Der free hokar baith sako..

Anjali- aap isliye bahu laana chahti hain?

Prithvi chuckles and say paagal.

Anjali pouts and says main nahi hun paagal..hmph

Prithvi- Hum bahu Lana chHte hain kyunki ab sahi samay hai.. samjhi

Anjali- Ji

Nowthe talk has spread that the Rathore are looking for their sons ' alliance.

Everybody in their circle was willing to send their daughter to impress Vikrant and become in laws with Rathores.