1. Character Sketch

The Rathore Family-

Mr. Prithvi Singh Rathore

A formidable figure who grew from farmer to established businessman. He toiled hard to give his family a better life. They were among the bigger farmers and reputed families of Devgarh. He was the eldest in the family and his presence alone was enough to make the society tremble. He had a strong personality. But he also had another side. Calm, gentle but strict foe his family. He respected values.
Husband of Mrs. Anjali Prithvi Singh Rathore. Father of Vikrant, Arjun and Bulbul Singh Rathore.

Mrs. Anjali Prithvi Singh Rathore

Mrs. Anjali Prithvi Singh Rathore, a woman of grace and warmth, embodies the epitome of kindness. As the devoted wife of Prithvi Singh Rathore and the nurturing mother of Vikrant, Arjun, and Bulbul, she brings a soft, gentle presence to the Rathore household. Her heart beats for the values of family and relationships, considering them sacred. Anjali is a pillar of support, always ready to lend a patient ear and offer comforting words. Anjali's softness is not a sign of weakness but rather a reflection of her compassion.

Mr. Vikrant Singh Rathore (Male Protagonist)

Vikrant Singh Rathore, the eldest scion of the Rathore family. With a sharp wit and an indomitable spirit, he embodies strength and determination. As the firstborn of Anjali and Prithvi Singh Rathore, Vikrant assumes the mantle of responsibility, fiercely protective of his younger siblings, Arjun and Bulbul. His outer demeanor may appear ruthless to outsiders, a testament to the challenges he has faced and conquered. Vikrant is not one to back down, and his strong, resolute nature is a shield that guards the ones he loves. Yet, beneath this exterior lies a man of profound caring, particularly for his family. Vikrant Singh Rathore stands as the embodiment of strength, loyalty, and a profound dedication to those he holds dear.

Mr. Arjun Singh Rathore

Arjun Singh Rathore, the second-born in the Rathore family, is a delightful blend of joviality and sharp intelligence. Blessed with a sunny disposition, Arjun infuses an air of positivity and laughter into the Rathore household. Arjun is yet to step into the family business, he is still studying in College. Arjun's charm lies not just in his ability to bring a smile to faces but also in his astute observations and quick thinking. He is an integral part of the Rathore family dynamics.

Ms. Bulbul Singh Rathore

Bulbul Singh Rathore, the youngest and the cherished apple of her brothers' eyes, is a breath of innocence in the Rathore family. As the last-born, she brings an aura of sweetness and purity to the household. Bulbul's wide-eyed perspective on the world reflects her genuine belief in the goodness of everyone around her.In the Rathore home, Bulbul's presence is a reminder of the softer side of life.

The Pratap Family

Mr. Veerendra Pratap

Veerendra Pratap, the patriarch of the Pratap family and a once-affluent figure in Ishwarpur, wears a mask of authority and nobility. In the eyes of the community, he projects an image of a noble man who values education, allowing his daughter to study until class 12. However, behind closed doors, a starkly different reality unfolds. The household, under his rule, is marked by the shadow of domestic violence, where women are considered less than human and confined to the kitchen.

Mrs. Gauri Veerendra Pratap

Mrs. Gauri Veerendra Pratap, the wife of Veerendra Pratap, believes strongly in traditional roles. She thinks men are everything, and women should be submissive. Despite facing domestic violence herself, she acts cruelly towards her daughter-in-law. Gauri thinks that women should be silent, scared of men, and she sees slaps from husbands or male family members as a form of love. She has instilled this fear in her daughter Meera as well.

Mr. Veer Pratap

Veer Pratap, Gauri and Veerendra's son, strongly believes in men being in charge. He thinks women, including his wife and sister, are bothersome after dusk. Sadly, he doesn't treat them well. He doesn't hesitate to hit his wife, even in front of others, and he controls his sister too. He is an exact copy of his father.

Mrs. Anika Veer Pratap

Mrs. Anika Veer Pratap, the wife of Veer Pratap and daughter-in-law of the Pratap family. Anika has accepted her fate within this household. From the very start of her marriage, she has endured domestic violence. Despite the cruelty she experiences, Anika holds on to a flicker of love and support. Her sister-in-law, Meera.

Ms. Meera Pratap

Meera Pratap is a sweet and kind girl, but life has made her scared and shy. She grew up thinking men are like gods, hoping for love but never really getting it. Thankfully, her sister-in-law supports her, but Meera doesn't expect much. She's been punished for small mistakes, yet her innocence and kindness stay strong.