Chapter 2: Ninja Training

Branch is shocked about Poppy being kidnapped and he needs to save her from bandits. There's a wise old ivory troll with white hair, aquamarine blue eyes, white long mustache and bread and wearing his tan straw hat, light blue kimono and pants with his brown cane. A wise old ivory troll asked Are you okay, young troll? You look sad, what did you saying about? Branch said I need your help! Pop Village were being robbed by bandits, and they took Poppy away from the village. A wise old white troll asked What? The evil organization called them selves Foxglove, they robbed the whole village one by one with their leader Dirty Weed. Branch asked Who? Dirty Weed? Foxglove? How's did happened? And why did they kidnap Poppy? A wise old white troll introduced himself Let me, introduce myself, My name is Bonsai, and I am a ninja master and I will train you about ninjutsu and how to become a ninja warrior? Branch asked Ninja? What's kind of ninjutsu? Bonsai said a ninja means shinobi act of stealth, you are going to train to become a ninja by to save Poppy. After they leave from the village, Branch and Bonsai climb up to the mountain in the dojo. Branch wear his karate suit with a black belt around his waist. His hair tied up in a bun with a green hair tie and put white bandages around his wrists and ankles. Bonsai said Are you ready for a fight? Branch said Yes! I am ready to train! Bonsai said in Japanese Hajimeru! Branch with a wooden staff in his battle cry, he fights a dummy it knocks him out. He try hard and then fail to make it, to be a ninja like this. The next day, he continued to train as he dodge one by one, he fighting a dummy and knocking it down, and he leaped above the spikes. He chopped on from top to bottom. Branch needs to meditate for himself. The trolls rainbow ninjas prepared to fight him, it threw a star on the tree, Branch opened his eyes and looked at them and gasped for breath before he could use sneak attacks against them. Branch asked What the heck is going on? Who's are you guys? A male fiery red troll with messy dark red hair tied a bun with orange hair tie, amber eyes and wearing orange and yellow ninja suit introduced himself and Protecting the villagers from the bandits and stealing is violation, we can deal with thieves on our own. A male steel blue troll with braided sapphire blue hair with a white hair tie, navy blue eyes and wearing a dark blue ninja suit said That's case, in the middle float by to fight bandits with style. A female bubblegum pink with wavy rosé pink in a braided pigtails with baby pink hair ties sea foam green eyes and wearing light pink ninja suit said No way, the queen of pop villages is kidnapped by Foxglove Bandits. A male olive green troll with dark green hair with a bun with a brown hair tie hazel eyes and wearing pine green ninja suit said At last, the rescue of the queen from bandits. A male indigo trolls with cobalt blue hair tied a bun with a sapphire blue hair tie, royal blue eyes and wearing a sky blue ninja suit said What's Sensei telling us again? A male charcoal gray troll with dark gray hair tied in a ponytail with a ebony black hair tie, brownish black eyes and jet black ninja suit said Those bandits will be frightened by fears. A teal blue troll with thick sky blue hair in a ponytail with a blue hair tie, cyan eyes and wearing a mint blue ninja suit. Well he's shy and calm sometimes, I guess I'll deal someone else later. Said a female violet troll with light purple hair in a braid ponytail with iris purple hair ties, purple eyes wearing lilac eyeshadows, dark purple eye liner, royal purple lipstick, nail polish and a magenta ninja suit. A jet black male troll with short thick ebony black hair, gray eyes with light gray scar on his left eye and wearing a midnight blue ninja shirt asked What the hell are you talking about? Branch said Huh? A teal blue troll asked Sensei, who is he? Bonsai said Ahhhh, this is Branch, he's from Pop village, the pink one was kidnapped by bandits during the attack. A indigo troll said Oh god mercy! Branch asked The other trolls are ninjas. Bonsai said Unfortunately yes, they trained as ninjas. Young troll, you and my ninjas will fight Dirty Weed and his Foxglove Bandits. Branch asked And what's about Poppy? A bubblegum pink troll said Hi Branch, I'm Cherry Blossom from childhood, remember me from childhood preschool. A violet troll said Speaking of preschool, let's me introduce ourselves, my name is Lily, here's Flamethrower, Shell, Quartz, Hurricane, Nightshade, Sea Wave and Blumfear. Branch looked at him as he is shy and he seemed Branch with a smile as he was walking towards him and comforting him. Bonsai said you will put on your gi tomorrow. Branch said Yes, I mean hai Sensei.