Chapter 3: Branch VS Iron Claw

Dirty Weed, Azalea, Cactus and the Foxglove Bangs put Poppy in a cage, she mumbled and got tied up by two of the bandits. Dirty Weed asked Now, Peppy's daughter, y'all are going my slave. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poppy said Get me out of here or my father will stop you and the other thieves! He said Stop this! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
After Hours Nightmare:
He started singing in horror.
"Die for you, baby, I would die for you.."
"In your eyes, I see there's burning inside you, Oh, inside you"
"I don't wanna to get away from me for your love, I try. I don't wanna to get away from me, but I love me money...me"
Poppy said Stop this! My father will stop you and the rest of bandits! Dirty Weed and Azalea laughing wickedly.
"Pop Village's food and money!"
"I saw your father abandoned me for 15 years from now."
"Sin villagers lost their queen from her dying gasp."
"I saw the queen is dead as long, I broke their heart."
Poppy gasped and said Mother!
"Take all of us back' cause I wanna all of you to robbed the whole village. OHHĤHHHHHH, I'm dancing in the night, I'm gonna to y'all in me slave. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEY! HEY! HEY!"
Poppy screaming in horror AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! BRANCH! HELP! Back at the journey, Branch run as wearing dark green and black ninja in the woods. He said Poppy? A sliver troll with gray hair, eyes fangs and mustache he wear a black and white shirt and black brent in French accent said Stop! Not so fast! My name is Iron Claw and I will use my iron hands to prepare for battle. Ha! Branch growled at him with his staff. Iron Claw asked HEY! Look! Branch said Huh? Iron Chef clawing his back. He knocked him out. Branch say Oof! Iron Claw said Hahaha! Prepare for your dying wish. Branch said Take this! You monster! Iron Claw shocked Oh no! This can't be happening? Branch growled in battle cry and take Iron Claw down in his fist and punch him in his face. Iron Claw screamed AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! It crashed in the tree. Branch said I will deal with those bandits. He run out of the forest. Sensei Bonsai said Well, you earned the first test, now your next test. Good luck! Branch said Yes I will, sensei, don't worry Poppy, I'lll save you from bandits.