Chapter 1: Attack At Pop Trolls Village

It's a beautiful day in Pop Village, Queen Poppy had announcement about the Japanese Festival, every trolls agree with their queen. Poppy said All trolls, are you ready? All trolls shouted YAAAAAY! Branch walked out of his bunker, he put up a few of sticks, then he went back in his bunker. Meanwhile the bandits attacked the village and the trolls screaming in horror, there a greedy brownish green troll with a tall dark brownish black hair, dark brown eyes and a hysterical evil laugh who wearing a navy black mask, a black shirt and a black pants with riding in his black motorcycle. A brownish green troll smoking cigarettes in his mouth said out loud OOOOOOH! LOVELY! G'DAY POP VILLAGE OF TROLLS! DIRTY WEED IS IN ME NAME IN THE GAMES!
Female magenta troll asked What's games?
Dirty Weed evil laughing hysterically, the trolls screaming and holding in their pods. A female lavender troll with deep reddish purple hair, burgundy brown eyes and wearing a fuchsia pink lipstick, dress, elbows length fingerless gloves and over the knee high leg warmers asked Eww! Duh! It's they are hiding from us. A male giant navy blue troll with thick navy bluish black hair, thick navy black, dark blue eyes and wearing a torn ebony black shorts said Cactus Smash! He smashed things in pieces. Dirty Weed announced his henchtrolls Cactus, Azalea, I have a plan!We're gonna to steal all the money from them around the village and bring me, Peppy's daughter by turning her into me slave. Azalea asked Let's show those villagers, we're going to kidnap Peppy's daughter by stealing all the money from them. Poppy is shocked and trying to run away from them. Dirty Weed used his hair to grab her and then pulled her back. She screamed Ahhhhhh! No! Get off from me! Ahhhh! In his bunker, Branch sitting down in chair with peace and quiet. He heard a scream from Poppy. He growled and opened his door and seen the bandits robbing the money from the village and taken Poppy away from the village. Poppy screamed AHHHHHHHHH! Get off! AHHHHHHH! Branch shocked Poppy? The bandits robbed the money from the village and tied them up with their ropes. Dirty Weed evil laughing hysterically and said We robbed the money from the villagers and have a nice day trolls. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No! Noooo! Poppy cried out while Cactus, Azalea and the bandits drove away from the village. Branch untied the Snack Pack, they are now upset about Queen Poppy being kidnapped by the bandits. Branch asked Guys! What happened? What happened to you guys? Biggie said We're were tied up by bbbbb....Bandits! D.J. Suki said All the village were being robbed by bandits! Guy Diamond asked Including foods? All the trolls shouted WHAT! Guy Diamond said That's all we got water. Branch asked So, what happened to Poppy? Satin said She got kidnapped by a nasty troll and those bandits! Branch shouted in echo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!