Chapter 19: Emma Clark

It is 1 year anniversary of me and Aiden and he is actually taking ne to New Zealand!! I cant believe it!! I packed and was ready go.

As we arrived in New Zealand, the crisp air and scenic landscapes immediately filled me with awe. Aiden and I dined at a charming restaurant, savoring each moment. The adventure began with the vibrant streets of Auckland, where the Sky Tower touched the clouds. Later, the surreal beauty of Rotorua's geothermal wonders left us speechless. Tomorrow, the promise of Milford Sound's majestic fjords awaits.

In the midst of the bustling street, a lady's excited voice pierced the air. "Omg, Aiden?! Aiden Turner?! Can I have a picture?" Aiden glanced at me uncertainly, and I quickly seized the moment, saying, "Give me your phone; I'll take the picture."

As I snapped the photo, my smile faded when I noticed her crossing boundaries with Aiden. Ignoring the unease, I attempted to brush it off, but my efforts crumbled as I failed miserably to conceal the pang of discomfort.

In the confines of our room, my anger reached a boiling point. Aiden, sensing my discomfort, asked, "You okay?" Unable to contain my emotions, I pinned him to the wall, frustration evident. "She was too touchy with you, and you didn't even say anything! I get she's your fan, but she didn't have to be that touchy."

Aiden smirked, dismissing the tension with a playful comment, "Don't be jealous, freckles." Rolling my eyes, I silenced him with a passionate kiss. Things escalated as I removed his tie, pushing him onto the bed. With a mischievous glint, I used the tie to bind his hands. "Punishment. You're not allowed to touch me," I declared, intensifying the kiss. As he lay bound to the headboard, the room filled with a mix of desire and playful rebellion.

Undressing, I shed every layer, unveiling a crescendo of desire. With deliberate intent, I unbuttoned Aiden's shirt, savoring each revealed inch with lingering kisses. "Freckles, come on, I need to touch you," he implored. My smirk deepened as I continued, a playful dance of desire. His shirt and pants joined the floor, leaving him in boxers. I sat on his lap and started riding him.

Pausing, I released Aiden's bound hands, allowing him to sit up. Seated on his lap, I kissed him with a hunger that bit into his lip, evoking a moan. "Freckles, I'm really hard, I really want you." Whispering sensually i responding, "I know, darling," and indulged in licking his earlobes. Aiden tilted his head back, and the room filled with the melody of his moans, each one echoing my name.

Intimacy unfolded as I removed Aiden's boxers, revealing his desire. My kisses and lingering touches teased just above his v-line. "Freckles, please, I beg you," he pleaded. Smirking, I reminded him, "Did you forget this is your punishment?" His desperate plea followed, "Freckles, I belong to you and only you. I really need you right now." Succumbing to the desire, I kissed him, allowing his entrance. A loud moan echoed as his full length slid inside me. With rhythmic precision, I moved, rising and falling, and Aiden joined the dance, creating a symphony of shared passion. After more thrusts and screams we both came.

***

Tge next morning as planned we completed the rest of the tour. We went to the fjords and it was breathtaking.

"Aiden this is so beatiful" i said and he replied "Yes it is" i looked at him to see him looking at me. "Aiden are you even seeing the view," "i am looking at the best view in the world" he said still looking at me.

"Here let ne take a picture, turn around and face the fjords" he said and i did. After a few secinds i asked "Done?" He respinded with a yes and i turned around.

On his knees, Aiden held a blue velvet box, and shock enveloped me. "Emma Clark, technically we are already married to the world, but you, my world, I would love to marry you again. This time with love," he began. "Though our journey did not start with love, I would like to start a new chapter with it. I want to spend my life with you, freckles. If this is my first life, I hope to have you by my side in every life to come. And if this is my last, I hope you were with me during those. I love you. I love your laugh. I love your habits. I love how you think Fruit Loops are better when it's obviously Kellogg's. I love how you stay up for me no matter what, even though I ask you not to. I love when you eat those red jelly beans. I love you, Emma Clark. All of you."

Tears streaming down, I nodded and embraced him, bending down to his level. "Yes, Aiden, yes!" I exclaimed, and we kissed in the warm sunlight, eagerly awaiting the beginning of this new chapter in our lives.