Chapter 18: Aiden Turner

Emma and I prepared for the party, my mind buzzing with disbelief that Hannah and Conan were actually engaged. Genuine happiness filled me as we readied ourselves.

As we entered the hall, I was stunned by the enchanting decorations and beauty that unfolded before me, setting the stage for a celebration of love and commitment.

The melody embraced us as we twirled through the dance floor, the soft glow of the lights framing Emma's radiant smile. As we danced, her eyes sparkled like celestial orbs, each gaze exchanged adding a chapter to the silent tale our movements were narrating. The starlight in her eyes mirrored the universe of emotions that unfolded between us, making the dance an ethereal connection of souls.

"Freckles? What's wrong?" I asked, concerned, as Emma's expression shifted.

"Oh, nothing," she replied, but her eyes betrayed a hint of unease. We continued dancing for a few more minutes before deciding to take a break.

"I'll get us both drinks," I said before stepping away.

Upon my return, I found Emma engrossed in conversation with a mysterious man, his features obscured. Anger flared within me at the sight, but a sudden shift occurred when the man lifted his hand, prompting Emma to retreat nervously. The flames of anger were swiftly doused by a surge of worry, intensifying my resolve as I strode purposefully toward them, determined to unravel the unfolding mystery.

As I approached, a surge of worry transformed into a fierce determination to shield Emma. Offering her a glass of wine, I confronted the mysterious man with a piercing gaze. "So, who is your friend, freckles?" I inquired, my tone sharp as daggers.

Attempting to assert himself, he requested a moment alone with Emma. Anger ignited within me, intensified by his bold attempt to touch her. Emma, sensing the threat, retreated into my protective embrace.

"Listen, if you value your life, keep your hands off her. I am her husband, and you'd better think a thousand times before even touching a hair on the head of the woman I love," I declared firmly, gently guiding Emma away from the unsettling encounter.

"Are you okay, freckles?" I asked, genuine concern etched on my face as I cupped her cheeks, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead and pulling her into a comforting hug. She nodded, her eyes reflecting a mix of emotions.

"Yeah, I was just really shocked to see him. He's James, an ex. He messaged me asking to meet, but I blocked him. I didn't expect to see him here. He cheated and then left," she explained, and I held her even tighter, offering a reassuring embrace in the wake of unexpected emotions.

I released her from the hug. "I love you too Aiden" she said and kissed my lips.

Walking hand in hand on the journey home, I couldn't help but marvel at the woman beside me. In the eyes of the world, she might not be deemed perfect, but to me, she was flawless—perfect for me, and that was all that truly mattered.

She headed toward the kitchen upon reaching home, and I followed suit. As she took a sip of water, I embraced her from behind, planting a gentle kiss on her neck. She tilted her head back, leaning into the intimacy, and in that moment, our connection deepened.

In a passionate embrace, I lifted her effortlessly, placing her on the kitchen counter without breaking the magnetic kiss. Craving a moment to catch our breath, I briefly parted from the kiss, only to return with renewed intensity. A playful nip on her lips granted me access to explore further, and as I broke the kiss again, I whispered, "One second, freckles, I'll be back."

Stepping to the fridge, I filled a glass with ice, and one with wine the anticipation and heat lingering in the air as our passionate interlude unfolded.

Approaching her with a sense of anticipation, I proposed, "Blindfold?" Her momentary hesitation was followed by a nod. "Here's how it's going to work, freckles—words, and if you want to stop, tell me immediately, alright?"

"Alright," she agreed, her voice a mix of excitement and trust. "Good girl," I praised, securing the blindfold with my tie. Savoring the cold sensation of ice in my mouth, I kissed her passionately, our connection intensifying as I gradually undressed both of us.

As our naked bodies embraced, the ice became a tantalizing tool, tracing pathways along her skin that elicited heavenly moans. Breaking the kiss, I picked up the ice, guiding it over her already aroused form. The cold cube circled her hard nipples before descending to her belly button, where I teased for a few tantalizing seconds before pushing it inside her.

She gasped and moaned, the intensity of our encounter unfolding in a symphony of pleasure. "A-Aiden! Oh-A-ah-ai-ah-Aiden," she cried out, the room echoing with the passionate sounds of our shared desire.

Savoring the taste of wine, I kissed her, letting the rich liquid flow from my mouth to hers, creating an intoxicating exchange. As the wine traced a tantalizing path, I leaned in, licking the droplets that adorned her neck, teasingly exploring her breasts, and trailing down to her waist. The sweet and bold notes of the wine blended with the passion that enveloped us, creating a sensory symphony that heightened the intensity of our intimate connection.

In the intimate embrace, she pleaded, "Aiden, please, I want you now." Smirking, I responded, "Your wish is my command, freckles," as I entered her.

"You're so tight, freckle," she moaned, and I reassured, "That's it, you can take it. It's like that pussy was made for me. No one will get to hear you scream like I do anymore! Got it?"

With a fervent nod, she acknowledged my dominance. Thrusting fully inside, I demanded, "Words, freckle."

"Y-yes, my pussy belongs to you, A-Aiden," she stammered.

"Good. That's my good little slut," I affirmed, our passionate exchange echoing with a shared intensity that transcended words.

With a culmination of fervent thrusts, both of us reached the pinnacle of pleasure. Gently withdrawing, I removed her blindfold, and she smiled, expressing her gratitude. "Thank you, Aiden, that was amazing," she whispered.

Lifting her up, I carried her to our bathroom. As I was about to place her in the tub, I noticed she had drifted off to sleep. Smiling, I remarked, "You must be really tired, freckles." Still cradling her, I joined her in the tub, cleansing both of us.

Afterward, I carefully laid her on her bed, settling beside her as we succumbed to the embrace of sleep, our bodies and hearts synchronized in the afterglow of shared intimacy.