Chapter 17: Emma Clark

In a whirlwind of emotions, Aiden stood at my doorstep. My father, the guardian of virtue, cast him away. Now, shrouded in regret, I can't confront the reality of my impulsive offer to be his wife, entwined with the enigma of his scandalous reputation.

Deciding to get his thoughts out of my head i decided to sleep.

I was in the kitchen getting some midnight craving when i heard footsteps. I looked behind to find Aiden wrapped in a blanket. "Freckles?" "Why arent you in bed?" I asked. "Because you arent it it." "I will eat something and come back, you go to sleep" "I want to keep you warm.

I woke up on my bed. "You arent here to keep me warm anymore" i said in the air as a tear left my eye remembering the memory. Was it all a lie? Was none of it real to you?

As I settled into the living room, seeking refuge in the flickering glow of the TV, Aiden's face unexpectedly filled the screen. The remote hovered in my hand, ready to change the channel, but then I heard it—the sound of my name escaping his lips. Intrigued, I hesitated, drawn into a web of emotions as his words unfolded. The struggle between skepticism and the desperate desire to believe him played out in the silent theater of my thoughts.

In the quiet aftermath of Aiden's video, I turned to my parents, my eyes reflecting the turmoil within. "Do I believe him?" I questioned, a tear threatening to escape.

"We can't make that decision for you, honey," my mother responded gently, her eyes mirroring both empathy and concern.

"Whatever you decide, we will support you," my father added, his words carrying the weight of unconditional love.

I nodded, absorbing their understanding, and with a determined yet uncertain resolve, I set out towards Aiden's house, the echoes of their support guiding my steps into the unknown.

At the front gate, the air thick with anticipation, I took a deep breath, ready to confront Aiden. In the living area downstairs, phone in hand, I was on the verge of calling him when his voice, calling my nickname, reached me. Startled, I looked up to find him approaching.

"FRECKLES!" he exclaimed, coming to a sudden halt. Hesitation and worry danced in his eyes. "I saw the video," I uttered, my voice steady. He nodded, beginning to explain, but before he could finish, an overwhelming urge surged within me. Without a second thought, I wrapped my hands around his neck, the need for connection overpowering the words that hung between us.

His apology hung in the charged air between us, and I nodded, acknowledging the weight of his admission. "I should have told me about meeting her," he confessed.

"Yes, you should have," I replied, meeting his eyes with a mix of understanding and remorse. "But I should have communicated instead of leaping to conclusions. I should have known by now how deceptive the tabloids can be. I'm sorry too," the words lingered, carrying with them the complex dance of forgiveness and self-reflection in the fragile space we found ourselves.

The embrace dissolved, and urgency hung in the charged silence between us. Without a word, I kissed him, a collision of need and longing. The weight of unspoken apologies melted into the intensity of that moment, where words ceased to matter, and the raw authenticity of our connection spoke in the language of shared desire.

"I missed you, Aiden," I confessed between breathless kisses.

"I missed you too, freckles," he replied, the words carrying a resonance of longing. The kiss continued, an unspoken reunion, and he lifted me, a playful squeeze igniting a spark as he guided us towards the couch.

He gently lowered me, his eyes locking with mine. "I don't have a condom," he confessed.

"It's alright, I'm on the pill," I reassured, and the words hung in the air like a shared secret. The kisses deepened, and soon, a symphony of moans blended with the passion.

In the tender seconds that followed, both of us stood exposed, a vulnerability shared. His lips embarked on an intimate journey, kissing my jaw and tracing a path downward—neck, breasts, nipples, and stomach. Each wet kiss left an indelible mark.

The couch cradled me as Aiden positioned himself between my thighs. His kisses, a tantalizing dance, hovered just above the opening before exploring the landscape of my inner thighs. Waves of pleasure rippled through me, prompting my head to tilt back in surrender. My legs instinctively wound around his neck as he fervently kissed my pussy.

A symphony of moans escaped my lips as Aiden's tongue slid inside, twirling and devouring with an intoxicating rhythm. "A-Aiden, more, f-faster, p-please," I pleaded, the words a breathless mantra. In response, Aiden intensified, digging deeper.

The climax surged through me, and he skillfully licked every drop, an intimate act of connection. "You taste amazing, freckles. I missed you," he murmured, the words a sweet afterglow. Another kiss followed, sealing the shared vulnerability and desire in the tender embrace of our reunion.

***

The morning light painted a serene scene as I woke up beside Aiden, a wave of contentment washing over me. Playfully, I ran my fingers through his hair, leaving a gentle kiss on his lips. To my surprise, he kissed me back.

"How long have you been awake?" I inquired as he opened his eyes.

"About an hour. You look so innocent while sleeping, freckles," he said, and another tender kiss followed, filling the morning with the warmth of shared intimacy.

I took a bath to see a text from an unkown number.

??: I miss you Em

Who is this?

I texted back waiting for a response, to my surprise it came the immediate second.

??: It's me James. Can we talk?

I looked at the message with shock and disbelief.

No i dont want to. You cheated and left. I have nothing more to say.

I said and blocked his number.

At work, I confronted the echoes of my past, determined to move forward. Hannah arrived, and with a nod, I confirmed our reconciliation.

"I have to show you something," I said, revealing the screenshots. "I've blocked him."

As Hannah read the messages, anger flickered across her face. "Good, let that dick be. Now, I have important news!" she exclaimed, catching my attention.

"Yes?" I prompted, and she revealed the sparkling ring on her finger. "Me and Conan are engaged!"

Shocked, I stared at her hand, celebrating the joyous news. "Omgg!! You're getting married!! Omgg!!" I exclaimed.

"And you are my maid of honor!" she added. I yelped, jumping with excitement. "Oh, and also, you and Aiden are invited to my engagement party tonight!"