Pregnancy and Birth

(May 2nd, 2000) Hermione's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(May 2nd, 2000) Hermione's POV

So it took some tries. But I'm finally pregnant with Harry and my first baby. I'm about six months along. Fleur is due in three weeks. Audrey is only three months along. Hannah, was pregnant. But recently suffered a miscarriage. It hit her and Neville very hard. They are having tests down at Saint Mungo's before they try again. Ginny and Astoria haven't announced it to the public yet. But both at pregnant. Ginny is seven weeks and Astoria is ten weeks.

Anyway, Harry and I made a deal. He'd name our sons and I'd name our daughters. I think we're having a boy and he agrees. So if it's a boy like we hope. We'll name him James Sirius Potter. I haven't settled on a name fore a girl yet.

It's time for another victory ball. And this time Harry & I decided to go. Only for an hour though. The Weasleys are going also. Ron is now dating Gwen, they became a couple while Harry and I were in Paris on our honeymoon.

"Hermione, ready?" Harry asks.

"Yes" I say.

"Wow, you look beautiful" he tells me and I smile.

"I'm just glad morning sickness is over, I'd hate to ruin this dress" I tell him. I had terrible morning sickness. Which is strange as mum hardly had any with Juliet or with me according to her & Dad. Makes them think Harry and I are right about having a boy. I've also been craving pickles. Which Ginny finds hilarious as she once compared Harry's eye's to pickles.

"You know what would be funny?" he asks as we leave the house.

"What?" I ask him curious.

"If Fleur gave birth tonight" he states.

"Harry don't jinx her!" I cry. "Though it is possible" I agree.

"If she does, can we get a dog?" he asks.

"Seriously Harry?" I ask him.

"Please?" he pleads.

"I'll think about it" I tell him. We get into his car and he drives us to the ministry. Where the ball is being held. "But nothing big" I state.

"Deal" he says.

"You already got one didn't you?" I ask him.

"No, well sort have. I was looking at a beagle, there is a little down the road" he states.

"We'll discuss it tomorrow" I tell him. We arrive at the ministry and he helps me out of the car. We take the muggle entrance. Once there, we are escorted to the ball room. Then were announced before we began to mingle.

"So how are you today Fleur?" I ask her curious.

"Been having those braxton hicks all afternoon" she complains.

"Could you be in labor?" Audrey asks.

"I do not know, maybe" she states.

"That'd make George happy" Angelina states as she bounces her baby boy.

"Why?" I ask.

"He and his brothers have a bet on when Fleur will give birth. He said today" she states.

"Those boys" Fleur says giggling.

"Any morning sickness yet?" I ask Audrey.

"Nope and I am glad" she states. "It looks horrible" she adds.

"It is" I tell her.

"So you all seriously don't know what you're having?" Angelina asks us.

"Nope, we want it to be a surprise" Fleur states.

"Same" Audrey and I say.

"George and I found out. Though we kept it secret" Angelina tells us. "He was over the moon when we were told it was a boy" she states.

"I still can't believe you let him name him Fred" Audrey tells her.

"It was my idea" Angelina states. "He was very important to both of us" she adds. Just then I feel something tug on my dress. I look down and smile at little Teddy. I pick him up.

"He is getting so big" Fleur coos.

"Yes and turning into a little trouble maker. The other day he stole Harry's wand and turned Crookshanks blue" I tell them with a laugh.

"Crookshanks ok?" Ginny asks.

"He's fine" I assure her. Astoria joins us. "You're glowing" I tell her and she smiles. We all talk a little more comparing notes on each others pregnancies. Until it was announced that the feast is ready. We all take our seats with our husbands. The food was lovely, thankfully there was no sea food, it makes me nausea.

After the feast, there was speeches. Then a dance. Harry and I then went home with Teddy as it was our night with him. Before we could go to bed ourselves. We got a patronus from Bill, Fleur had gone into labor. She gave birth to a baby girl at 11:35 pm. They named her Victoire Fleur Weasley.

(Time skip)

I'm due in two weeks. Harry and I did get a dog. Lotus is amazing. So well behaved, but loves to howl when she sees the moon. I blame Ron and George. They thought it'd be fun to teach her to howl at a full moon.

Anyway last night, I gave birth to a baby boy. James Sirius Potter. He is perfectly healthy and we're going home today. We didn't have any visitors while at Saint Mungo's. Aside from Hannah and Neville. It was late at night and I just wanted to sleep. Hannah and Neville helped us pack up for our trip home. Just waiting for the healer to give us one last health check before we leave.

When we got it. Harry drove us home. We were surprised to see the Weasleys, Hagrid, my parents, sister, Andromeda and Teddy all there to greet us. They all gushed over James. Harry put an ad in the paper announcing his birth. Even though I only gave birth last night, Harry is already asking when we can try for a second baby.

A/N

Pictures above of Hermione pregnant at victory ball and current babies.

Harmione Love Story: Marriage Lawजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें