Wedding

(August 13th, 1999) Harry's POV

I can't believe today's the day. I'm going to marry Hermione, my best friend and now the love of my life. I hope everything goes perfectly today, for Hermione's sake. Her baby sister is our flower girl and Teddy our ring bearer. Both look adorable. We're getting married at the burrow, then having the reception at Grimmauld place. Kreacher was in charge of setting up the ball room. Only family and the bridal parties are going to the reception though. Where as everyone is invited to the wedding ceremony.

Which will be beginning shortly. Andromeda is holding Teddy. While Mrs Granger holds little Juliet. Who turns out to be as magical as her big sister. Anyway, Mr Granger went with Mr Weasley to get the girls. As everyone has arrived and are seated. Hagrid is having to hold Taurus, who was straining to go greet everyone.

Hermione's POV

"Everything will be fine Hermione dear" Mrs Weasley assures me.

"Every bride is nervous on their wedding day" Blaise's mum adds.

"But what if it rains? It looks cloudy" Ginny states.

"What if we fall walking down the aisle?" I ask.

"Now really Hermione, do you think Arthur and I would let our daughters fall on their special day?" dad asks we he appears with Mr Weasley.

"Everyone is present, we're just waiting for the two brides" Mr Weasley states.

"Well Ginny is ready" Luna states. She is Ginny's maid of honour and Astoria is mine. Ron is Harry's best man and Draco is Blaise'.

"So is Hermione" Astoria states as she finishes pinning in my veil.

"Well lets get this show on the road" Blaise' mum states. She leaves the room. Mrs Weasley follows with Luna and Astoria. Ginny and I head down with our dads. We reach the back door and I throw the veil over.

"Promise not to let me fall?" I ask dad as the music starts. Luna and Draco go down the aisle first. Followed by Ginny and her father.

"I'd never let you fall" he assures me. We link arms and follow Astoria & Ron out of the house. As we walk down the aisle I see George with his arm around Angelina, she looks ready to pop. Though isn't due for another week.  Audrey and Fleur aren't pregnant yet.

I lock eyes with Harry and I focus on him. We soon reach the grooms. Dad hands me to Harry and Mr Weasley hands Ginny to Blaise. "Take care of my girl" both fathers say together. Before taking their seats. Everyone else sits down.

"Welcome everyone, today we are here to bare witness to not one. But two unions today" Kingsley states. "The union of Harry James Potter and Hermione Jean Granger. And the union of Blaise Enzo Zabini and Ginevra Molly Weasley. If any one objects, speak now of forever hold their peace" he tells the crowd.

Ron stands up from beside his date, Gwen. "Just to be clear, I am not objecting to any union. I just have something to say" he states. He looks at Harry and I. "Harry, Hermione we've been best friends for years and I haven't always been the best friend. Yet you both forgave me, Merlin knows why. Anyway, I am sorry for getting so mad the day you two were paired. I want you both to know I fully support your union today and wish you both a life time of happiness" he tells us.

"Thanks mate" Harry says.

"Yes, thank you" I say.

"Anyone else?" Kingsley asks as Ron sat down. No one else stands. "Ok then, the couples have prepared their own vows. Hermione" he says.

"Harry, what can I see that hasn't already been said?" I ask him. "You challenge me, but also respect me. I am lucky to have you as a friend and today call you husband. I promise, to continue to remain your best friend. But also lover, partner, wife and future mother of your children. I promise to love you today, tomorrow and always" I tell him.

"Hermione, I had the same question" he tells me and the crowd chuckles. "I've told you how amazing you are. But not how much you have changed me. When we meet, I was head strong, naive, average in smarts, and did many stupid things. Yet, you were there to support me and help me learn from my mistakes. We make each other better and I promise to always be by your side no matter what challenges we may face in future. I promise to love you today, tomorrow and always" he vows.

"Blaise, we were never friends. Merlin, we were from different worlds. You're a proud slytherin, me a proud gryffindor. If not for this law, I never would have found out what an amazing guy you are. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. Until death parts us" Ginny vows.

"Ginny, you're right. If not for this law, who knows if we'd have ever ended up together. I am grateful to it and the ministry for bringing us together. You've not only become one of my best friends. But the love of my life. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. Until death parts us" Blaise vows to her. We all exchange rings.

"By the power invested in me as acting minister of magic. I promise you all husbands and wives. You may kiss your brides, gentlemen" Kingsley states. Blaise kisses Ginny passionately as the crowd cheers. Harry throws back my veil and pulls me into his arms kissing me.

Afterwards, we thanked everyone for coming to the ceremony. Before going to Grimmauld place. The reception was amazing. Everything went perfectly today. Aside from when Angelina went into labor during the reception. She had a healthy baby boy, they named him Fred Jr.

Anyway, tomorrow Harry and I will be leaving for Paris. Ginny and Blaise left at ten o'clock for theirs. Harry and I made love for the first time before falling asleep in each others arms.

 Harry and I made love for the first time before falling asleep in each others arms

A/N

Pictures above of Blaise, Ginny, Harry, Hermione and wedding set up, rings and etc. Picture in chapter of Juliet, Teddy and Fred Jr.