"You came back." I whispered.

He only mumbled as he pulled me closer to him. I turned to face him. His eyes were half open and sleepy too. We cuddled as I dug my face in his chest taking in all his scent.

My life has been pretty well with him around. He has been finding time to crash at my place when he just wants to get away from the rest of the world. While I have been open minded. When he needs my help such as organizing gathering or accompanying him to balls, am always available.

Things turned out so good. I've been the talk of the mafia organization. This was more or so like creating a dynasty. Two ace being together. Even though it was only for show, to me I've already felt as if I wanted more coming from him.

Falling for him wasn't part of the plan but I did. Hiding my feelings for him sucked. We both shared a bed sometimes but he barely touches me since that day we had sex.

It has been six months now. I was going crazy. Everytime his close he tends to mess me up even though he had no clue. The contract stated that we both could act like real couples even though nothing will ever happen.

He is always touchy and this in turn has created some kind of longing for him. I never complain when he tends to toy with me, what hurts is the thought that he sees all these as a business deal. He'd never fall for someone like me.

On this particular day, he requested for me to visit him at his mansion. Many had questioned our relationship. We had so much for all this to work, this wasn't the time to give up.

I made my way to his home. As usually everybody expects me to behave like an Ace. This was way difficult than I thought. I can't complain, Jake has been paying me rather handsomely over the past months. I was better off now.

"Mis. Anny, this way." Linda led the way.

Since that day of the incident, Jake has had so much trust in her that she was promoted to be the head staff manager of the mansion.

"Jake." I called for him once I was in his room.

Linda had already excused herself. The room was dead silent. I slightly heard movement in the inner room. Slowly I headed for the door. My eyes met his naked muscular body. There I was shamelessly staring at him.

He turned to face me. What I saw blew my mind. Suddenly he was already in front of me. His hair dripping while he stood firm while his chest was leveled up with my eyes.

"Like what you are seeing? "he asked teasingly.

" I didn't... I mean sorry. "I quickly apologized while turning my face away from him to the opposite direction.

" You should probably get dressed." and with that I headed to the balcony.

Embarrassment flooded in my mind as I took deep breathes. The air was relaxing but my body rejected it. A mere memory of what I saw made me shy away. Several time I tried to get the picture out of my mind and but one way or another I found myself thinking about it.

"Anny." heard his voice behind me.

I hesitated to turn to his direction at first but I gained courage. I boldly looked him in the eyes only for him to tease how my face has turned red.

"Serious business." I spoke while taking a seat.

"There is an upcoming ballerina function in a week's time and my subjects might have heard that I have a woman by my side. Am sure they are expecting your presence." He stated.

"Ballerina?" I asked.

"Yah," he answered.

"A weeks time?" I continued.