Chapter 7

( take notice, in the middle of the chapter, ima be doing a time skip)

                Sitting down with Ichigo by the lake, my hand resting on my fairly noticeable bump now, " I know it's been hard for you ever since you lost your Soul Reaper powers. I wanna help try and get them back, Grimmjow does as well." Ichigo's eyes rests on my face before sighing out softly taking my hand and giving it a small squeeze, "Why Grimmjow... never mind the bastard probably wants to fight with me again." Causing me to give off a small chuckle nodding, " You know him." Ichigo smirks at this, really studying my face, " You're crushing on him." My eyes widened at that looking over " What! You're high." My pale features were deep red as i looked away from him, my arms crossed under my bust. A low chuckle comes from behind us as i snapped my attention around. My eyes widened at Grimmjow. He heard everything. I punched Ichigo hard seeing as he knew Grimmjow was there. "You bastard! You knew he was there." Standing up and rushing off down the road. It's not that hard to embarrass me, and i am deeply embarrassed by this.

             Grumbling to myself as i walked down the road heading to the house, " What are you moaning about Woman?" Tensing up at the sudden voice as i looked behind me, " Nnoitra." Stopping as he approached my location, " Ichigo. Oh never mind it doesn't matter" Turning away, " Can i ask you a favor?" It was silent for awhile before he said, " What?" Turning towards him before I grasp his hands tightly" Train me" His eye widened at that removing his hands and walked off, " Fuck no." Rushing after him, " Come on! Train me dammit! I wanna be able to beat Ichigo's ass when he does this sort of thing. I wanna be able to defend myself if it's needed! " He takes my hand and lifts me up off of the ground, " It's why you have your gift, now shut up and stop asking, i said no!" Tossing me down before i stood up and rushed after him, " Not taking no for an answer mother fucker. You go around being a dick as well, so i gotta defend myself against you as well. Someday I'll beat your ass!" That got to him, i saw it. He stopped and turned towards me, " Bitch. You honestly think you would become that much stronger? You're dreaming." Smirking at him, "Come on! I won't stop harassing you, you might as well give into me." Crossing my arms under my bust once more, "Annoying little twit. Prepare for an ass beating." Taking my hand tightly and began dragging me towards Kisukes shop.

              Nnoitra tosses me down roughly, not caring that it could have harmed it, before he watches me stand up with a slight look of fear as I gaze up at him, " Get over it bitch. Now. I don't play nice, if you die i don't care. You asked for this now, let's go." Using that gigai thing as he goes back to his Espada form, " You two aren't battling until it arrives." Hearing a voice from behind Nnoitra as i spot Kisuke. I agreed giving Kisuke a nod. I watched as Nnoitra's eye traveled down to my stomach before sighing out, " How much longer so i can get you off of my back?" Looking down at my stomach before sighing out, " Anytime now."

              Coming out of the hospital and am ready to begin my training Nnoitra said he would help me with. I eyed the little thing in my arms as i slipped into the Kurosaki residence. Yuzu rushes up as she sees me entering it, " What gender is it!" All excited as she does the gimme hands wanting to hold him, " Boy." He looks just like his father but with blue eyes, " Oh he looks so cute!" Gently laying him in her arms, " What's his name?" She asked me as she gently rocked him in her arms, " Zane." Looking at her before smiling softly, " You wanna babysit him? I got somewhere i need to be at the moment." Her eyes lit up at that nodding, " Thank you." Ruffling her hair and slipping from the house.

            Slamming really hard against the wall, all bloody with many broken bones. I refused to have Kisuke step in. I saw him about to multiple times and I raised my hand at him, he was about to do it again. " I'm." panting out, blood coming out of my mouth, " I'm fine. I can, i can continue." My vision was blurry as i groan out " C-come at m-me." A hard line was present on Nnoitra's lips as he sighed out flinging his scythe over his shoulder" Done for today, heal up and I'll continue tomorrow." Entering his gigai. I watched him turn his head to face me as he watched me fall forwards. Kisuke appears catching my falling form before he eyes Nnoitra. He could see the change in the 3 Espada is the reason why he is allowing them to live and stay here.