Brozone: holiday part 3

Start from the beginning

"I mean, they were just trying to do something nice for us"

"I guess"

"I just can't believe they took a bus all this way and created an elaborate holiday-themed song and dance just to find a holiday for us"

"That is poor time management if you ask me"

"Yeah, they did do all of that, just to try and help us"

"I mean, why does she even care so much about what we do? There's glitter on the ceiling. Who's gonna get up there and clean that?"

"You're right.She does care... a lot"

Bridget acknowledges that Poppy cares about the Bergens.

"Maybe we do have a reason to celebrate a holiday after all"

Then bridget gets an idea, "Grissy, that's it!"

"Whose tear-away pants are these? What? What'd I say? Was it king-ish? Did I sound like a king?"

"Yes! It was super king-ish. Now, get your keyboard ready. We have work to do! You see what I did right there, Chad?That is how a king gets things--Oh!" He collapsed on his keyboard.

"Very impressive, sir"

Meanwhile brozone was on the verge to getting to poppy.

♪ Oh, you're the best friend That I've ever had ♪
♪ I've been with you such a long time ♪

"GUYS, stop!" Poppy shouts causing brozone to jump.

"I keep telling you guys to stop, and you just keep singing. It's like you're not even listening to--"

Poppy soon realizes that she was so busy trying to celebrate with the Bergens that she was not listening to Bridget's needs

"Oh, my holy realization, that was what I just did to Bridget, wasn't it?

"Phew!" Brozone was relieved.

"About time" Clay says.

"Finally" John says.

"There it is. I was starting to run out of songs" branch says.

"You did great branch" Floyd para his back.

"Man. I got so excited trying to take care of Bridget, and I...I wasn't even listening to her.

But then they noticed bubbles floating around, "what's with the bubbles?" Clay asked.

"Let's go find out" John says.

. When Poppy and Branch return to Bergen Town, they find that the entire town is decorated with decorations made by the Bergens.

"Hey, everybody! The tree looks like Troll hair!" Gristle  trim the troll tree to look like troll hair

"Grissy! It's so beautiful"

"Bridget!"

"Poppy!"

"This is amazing"

"I am so glad to see you"

"I'm sorry, Bridget. I was not being a good friend. I got so caught up in telling you what to celebrate that I didn't even think about why"

"Oh, it's okay, Poppy. You actually helped us We realized that the holidays aren't about all that stuff"

"Right?"

"Oh! It's not about the glitter or the presents or the decorations-- Although, man, do I love decorations.
But, no, you're right. It's not about that. I'm learning as I go"

"Me too"

"I think that the holidays are about celebrating the awesome things in life. And the super-awesome thing in our lives is our friendship with you guys, the Trolls.
And a friendship like ours is definitely something worth celebrating"

"This is really nice, Bridget"

"Guys, this is the best bro day ever" branch wraps his arms between his four brothers and they all cheered.

"Happy Troll-A-Bration, everybody!"

"I love it"

"And since we're celebrating the Trolls, I thought we could "Troll it up" a little bit. Hit it, Grissy!"

The Bergens and the Trolls all celebrate their new holiday, Troll-A-Bration, together.

♪ ♪

♪ Holiday ♪ Come on.

♪ Holiday ♪

♪ Celebrate ♪ branch and his brothers sang together when they get scoped by gristle.

♪ ♪

♪ Celebrate ♪

♪ If we took a holiday ♪

♪ ♪

♪ Took some time to celebrate ♪

♪ ♪

♪ Just one day out of life ♪

"Everybody now!" Bridget encouraged everyone.

♪ It would be, it would be so nice ♪

♪ Everybody spread the word ♪

♪ ♪

♪ We're gonna have a celebration ♪

♪ ♪

♪ All across the world ♪

♪ ♪

♪ In every nation ♪

♪ It's time for the good times ♪

♪ Forget about the bad times ♪ Oh, yeah.

♪ One day to come together To release the pressure ♪

♪ We need a holiday ♪

"And so Poppy and Bridget took some time to celebrate and appreciate each other on a brand-new holiday"

Brozone turns to gristle, "we want you to be part of our holiday bro day" Floyd says.

"I love to" the king says.

"They would take one day out of life, and it would be-- it would be so nice"

♪ It would be so nice, holiday ♪

"So happy holidays to all, and to all a good night"

"Oh, there you are, Mr. Dinkles!"

"Mew"

"Hang on. What are you wearing? Is that a pipe? Who gave Mr. Dinkles a pipe?

♪ We have got to get together♪