"Natalia?" Mario said looking at her sideways.

"Sorry Mario," Natalia said adding another pillow fort that she was building with Thomas and Philipp, "I'm not twelve."

"Go call your girlfriend," Bastian said taking a seat after refilling his drink.

"Speaking of girlfriends," Thomas said eyeing Natalia's phone that was lit up by Brian's name just out of her reach.

"Is that your boyfriend?!" Bastian said lunging for her phone.

"No!" Natalia yelled, also lunging for her phone, but Bastian's professional reflexes (not to mention larger wingspan) got him there first.

"Hello, Natalia's phone, Bastian speaking," Bastian said in a smooth voice, holding Natalia back with one arm.

Natalia didn't hear their interaction, because she was too busy struggling against Bastian's outstretched arm.

"He wants to speak to you," Bastian said after engaging in a short conversation with Brian.

"Thank you," Natalia said breathlessly, taking the phone out onto Mario's balcony, enjoying the warm breeze that played on her face.

"So you're having a nice time?" Brian asked with a slight edge to his voice.

"I am," Natalia said, "What's with the tone, though?" she said confronting his sass, not willing to let it go.

"Nothing, it's silly," he said taking on a sheepish tone.

"Tell me," Natalia insisted, settling her elbows on the railing.

"I just feel like sometimes you don't have room for me," he admitted, "I think it's great that you're so involved with your work and the team, but where do I fit in?"

"Brian...," Natalia said softly, trying to find a line between her needs and his.

Just then she heard a loud crash and Cat's scream from inside.

"Shoot, Brian, I'm sorry, I--" Natalia said standing up quickly from her slouched position.

"You have to go," he said disappointment apparent in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," she said feeling immense guilt over leaving him.

"Go, it's okay. Bye," he said without a shred of sincerity before Natalia dashed into the living room to find the fort partially collapsed, and a broken vase on the floor.

Natalia struggled to not burst into laughter upon finding Thomas with his hands covered in tape, trying to pick up the shards of glass.

"So you're boyfriend seems..." Bastian began to say carefully.

"He's not my boyfriend," Natalia cut him off sharply to which Bastian put up his hands in surrender.

"Sorry, he's just...he's making me feel guilty, and it's not fair." Natalia admitted sinking into the couch.

"What did he say?" Cat asked settling into the collapsed fort.

"That I'm too attached to my work? And he doesn't see how he 'fits' or whatever," Natalia paraphrased, sipping on her drink.

"Uh oh," Cat said urging her to go on.

"I know I'm busy, but so is he, and it's I don't want to resent him for making me see you guys less, but he's also just...a perfect person," Natalia finished lamely.

"Is he though?" Thomas asked his hands still covered in tape.

"Yeah, Natalia, you don't want to be with someone who's guilt tripping you about your work," Cat said, "I mean not that I have a whole lot to go off of, but Erik never makes me feel bad about being with you all."