facetime

Facetime

The triplets were on tour but you decided to stay home.
You just came back from an exhausting day of what felt like 10 hours of work. When you get home you kicked your shoes off, chucked your keys on the bench and flop on the couch. You haven't looked at your phone all day and when you do you see 10 missed calls from Chris, and 6 messages from him.

chris ❤️: hey baby, we just arrived in California! It's so beautiful here, reminds me of you. Anyways just texting to say I miss you a lot 🥰🥰
9:48AM
chris ❤️: ugh, matt and nick are really annoying me, I keep telling them that the chairs on the plane were so uncomfortable but they don't agree with me. send help 🙏
10:21AM
chris ❤️: hey you're probs at work but I wanna say I miss you so much and I hope we can call tonight so I can hear your voice.
10:50AM
chris ❤️: just about to go on for our first show, really nervous. Hopefully I win
12:29PM
chris ❤️: I WON THE FIRST SHOW! I SMASHED MATT AND NICK SO BAD! Anyways hope you finish work soon
4:02PM
chris ❤️: just got back from the show, I'm so tired
8:00PM

When you finish reading the last text you jump off the couch and ran to your room to facetime Chris. He picks up straight away.

"Hey baby, I'm so sorry I didn't reply to your texts, I was constantly working today," I say straight as he answers, "It's ok, I figured you had work," he replies in a sleepy voice, "Oh no, I hope I didn't wake you up," you say and place your phone so it's resting on your pillow. "No no is ok, I need to hear your voice," he says, "Mm ok then," you say about to fall asleep but you shot back up, "Congrats on winning!" you say excitedly, "Thank you! It was so easy today, I absolutely smashed them-" as chris finished his sentence you were already dozed off.
"What a cutie," Chris laughs, "Goodnight angel."

——————

As you wake up the next day you let out a big yawn.
"Good morning babe," Chris says in a raspy voice, you look back at your phone to see you're still on facetime with him. "Hey, were you on facetime the whole night?" you ask sleepily, "yeah," he chuckles and you smile. "I love you," he says, "I love you more," you smile at him.

——————
hiii
this was my first little story i hope you enjoyed reading it
please let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas it would really help me!
thank you!!

word count: 419

chris sturniolo imagines !On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara