Part 1

Astrid's POV:

I was at a club with my only annoying friend whose name is Amaya Smith. She finally moved on from her ex so we are now here to celebrate it, and her parents sent me to protect her. To be honest she is very caring, loyal, loving, and all but also at the same time, she is super annoying and makes me feel like I am babysitting a 5-year-old. God!

Can you even imagine she literally drank a whole bottle of wine and now is dancing like crazy, her sexy and hot dress is like the cherry on top. Some men tried to get closer to her, but I shoved some of them off with my glares while others walked away themselves after watching her go crazy. 

what Amaya wore:

what I wore:

I was peacefully sipping on my whiskey until another old man showed up with three men behind him dressed in all black

I was peacefully sipping on my whiskey until another old man showed up with three men behind him dressed in all black. totally mafia vibes. *scoff* like it scares me.

I didn't give them much of my attention but the next thing they did triggered me to the level. the one standing in front like the boss walked over to Amaya, grabbed her waist, and turned her towards him. *sigh* they wished death. but what Amaya did next made the situation worse. she kicked the boss in his balls and pushed him a bit too hard making her fall back on the glass table, breaking it. *chuckle* he deserved it.  "what are you all watching?! go get the girl!" the boss said while holding his crotch and hissing in pain. "No! no! Astrid! help me!" she shouted but I completely ignored her because she caused the mess and I had no interest in getting into any type of violence and continued sipping whiskey.

 Amaya tried escaping and to come near me but one of the men held her arm and pushed her to his chest. THAT'S IT! *sigh* "Guys that's it. Now let her go." I said without looking at them to avoid violence. "why should I? And who are you to tell me that huh?" that man said with an irritating smirk. "hey! is that how you talk to a hot and sexy baby girl like her huh?!" the boss said while eyeing me. I raised my eyebrow and said "But this baby girl can do serious harm to you guys." Amaya said. "you better hand her over." I said still trying to maintain my temper. "I won't, what are you gonna do about that huh? Cry and ask for help?" that man for real is getting on my nerves. I just closed my eyes for a minute and then slowly opened them while deeply glaring into his soul. he stopped laughing and walked over to me. "did you get angry? Oh my now you will hit me?" he said while mockingly bending towards me. and added "Come on hit me. or are you scared?" he mocked. "you are just a woman that to weak. You. Are. A. Weak. Kitten--" he said while smacking my forehead. I got so mad that I twisted that hand of his flipped him in the air and threw him away within a blink of an eye. "Omo! Did I hurt you?" I exclaimed sarcastically and tilted my head innocently. "Y-you! what are you guys looking at?! beat her till she realizes her fault!" he shouted at the top of his lungs to his men while trying to get up. I quickly glared at them as they stepped back like cowards. Amaya took this chance and ran behind me. I rolled my eyes and walked away ignoring Amaya.

I was walking out until the boss asked me. "W-Who are y-you?" his was so weak, old ass. "Your worst nightmare." I said playfully but guess he took it seriously. he quickly pointed his gun at me, and I chuckled and turned around with my hand in my baggy pants. "you think that toy scares me?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. "you should be!" he shouted, he charged the gun, and Amaya's face quickly turned serious. like she takes things seriously.

But little did I know someone was watching the entire scene with a straight face.